*New* Pyar Ka Dard Hai - Written Updaters, Please See!

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi PKDHians,

It has come to many members' notice that the WUs in this forum are either being put up really late, or not being put up at all.

In order to clear all the confusion, we need a completely NEW start of a Written Updaters Team.

1. Because this is the 3rd in a short period of time that the confusion of WUs is arising, we have decided to only allow members in the ladder of Senior Member and above to volunteer for WUs.

2. Only sign up if you are able to update within 3 hours of the episode airing in IST (India).

3. If you sign up, and do not post the update without a valid reason 3 times, your spot in the WUs will be removed. So please volunteer carefully.

4. Most importantly, first preference will be given to members who have been constant updaters in this forum. Link to old WU schedule:  
  • A fresh start-Schedule up!!! Need updaters fr Thursdays 

• NEW SCHEDULE:

PKDH Written Updaters List

Monday

vivek2010

Tuesday

*Dev.*

Wednesday

-Purva-

Thursday

-Purva-

Friday

SAIBALROUTH

abd_20 

Maha Episodes

Predator.

Best Regards,
    Sonia R.
    On behalf of *Resham*.
    Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
    Hey Sonia๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm updating from starting of the show on tuesdays regularly. Add me again. feel odd to say it again.

Also for information ,
    -Purva- is regular doing on Wednesdays so add her name as well. 

Nice thing Resham di.๐Ÿ˜ณ

** And all other slots needed to have new updaters since they need to be regular.
    ^Added Dev, thanks for the information!
    I cant do any of these days that are empty
    Originally posted by Duggukede

I cant do any of these days that are empty

Aww...Nikku dont be sad..tell me which day you can do , let us see whether we can adjust>?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    I will be updating for the Maha-Episodes and if possible will be backing up for Fridays as it was my date earlier. Currently the coolbie abd_20 (Sarah) is backing me up for Fridays. I will be returning shortly.
    ^Hey! When exactly are you returning to update on Fridays? I didn't know that Sarah is backing you up, because I didn't see the update being put up.

In that case, I will spot myself for Monday, and keep you + Sarah on Fridays :)
    Originally posted by Predator.

^Hey! When exactly are you returning to update on Fridays? I didn't know that Sarah is backing you up, because I didn't see the update being put up.

In that case, I will spot myself for Monday, and keep you + Sarah on Fridays :)

I agree on Sarah's part since lately  she hasnt updated on fridays as backup of Sai brother. 

Sai bro, i think you need to find somebody else to cover your day up as backup.๐Ÿ˜ณ
    ^Thanks, Dev! I'll try to look for someone as a back up too! :)