angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey all 😊 i might be late for creating this topic... but i saw the epi just now lol :P

anyways... my point is... they showed three siblings asking their father to sign will not for them but rest 2
i really liked it but according to the theme of the show where they teach ppl how to deal with such situations... they'd had shown siblings arguing over will.. like ppl often do... and then showing up a solution to the argument...

or did they show that ppl should behave like this rather than fighting over property...

share ur views ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even Sp&l's own dad think this same thing...see his conversation with SWEETY...he told 'i think u will fight for ur rights'
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Masu

According to me...the track was about how good it will be if brothers and sisters think like this instead of fighting...
See...all the three have their lives of their own...Sweety's and Pinky's husbands are earning..and they are leading a good life...same with Lovely...Nanu's property is not going to make a great difference for them...
Same is the scenario for anyone in real life...all are leading their life..have money..why fight for the will then? 

angelic.pari thumbnail
subhadip yes i saw n yeah ur right 😊

shwets.. exactly my point... they showed it with a positive attitude rather than creating fuss in show 😆 it was a good way to highlight a much important point 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Showing everyone fight for the will would have been a major character assasination for everyone...
The precap previously was so misleading when Jeet and Lucky were kind of shown greedy...😆
But the track was taken up very well...and good time was spent on each one of them...Nanu's proud moment
angelic.pari thumbnail
tht felt a bit weird to me... when i re watched tuesday's epi's end... it was so negative type n then all so positive in next epi 😆