Avinash Sachdev in Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 2

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Avinash & Shrenu in Iss Pyaar Ko... season 2?
Aug 12, 2013, 05.34PM IST TNN[ Neha Maheshwri ]

Avinash and ShrenuMore Pics

Lovebirds Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdeva seem to be charting the same course professionally as well.
 While Rubina was seen in the second season of Punarvivaah --- Ek Nayi Umeed, boyfriend Avinash is all set to feature in the second season of popular telly show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus.
 He will be paired with Shrenu Parikh, last seen in Byaah Hamaari Bahoo Ka. The first season of the show, featuring Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, had become quite popular along with the lead pair. But after Braun quit, it ended immediately.
 Says a source, "Season one was popular, so it is only logical to cash in on the brand. The new season, which will launch soon, will have the same title with a tag line --- Ek Baar Phir." Barun Sobti, popularly known as Arnav, said, "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was one show that was loved by one and all, I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories of the year and a half that I shot for it. I hope the second season does well."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
i don't know why they want to name Avi's show after IPK..,.its fans will get angry now...atleast heroine to achi lelete Sanaya jaisi...
b/w show is going to launch soon
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thought his show was called Astha 

not liking this --peaple start comparing 

even if it is --whatever that show is called --no offence never watched it why not just call it Astha 

any show ---season 1 and season 2 should have the same leads so no comparison ---just like cb1 and cb2 

look what happened with PV1 and PV2 

๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for sharing.. never saw this show..only heard of it! So what was the first season about.. Do hope Avinash is the only lead.. in this show.. all the best Avinash.. looking forward to see it.. but not a fan of second season after what happen to Rubina in PV 2..lets see.. Rubina took all the bashing of the fans of PV 1.. . as people thought Rubina was the lead.. when she never was in the storyline.. then the PH...dumped Rubina.. as it was Sarita storyline always..
do hope this PH really appreciate Avinash talent.. not the same happens with Avinash.. I loved the telemovie on star plus.. so I do have hope this PH is different and is honest..

But what happen to the title aastha.. but nice to hear some news about Avinash show.
ashna26 thumbnail
Hope Avinash will get new fans .. as Star plus is number 1 in India.. looking forward to see Avinash and Shrenu story..
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
chotibahoo thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god! Another love story for Avinash.  I'm sure that if he ever comes back again with Rubina (doubtful now) they will become parents to the new leads (newcomers).  I don't think they would cast him again as lead after this show.  Feeling so sad
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotibahoo

Oh my god! Another love story for Avinash.  I'm sure that if he ever comes back again with Rubina (doubtful now) they will become parents to the new leads (newcomers).  I don't think they would cast him again as lead after this show.  Feeling so sad

yaar what rubbish r u talking...soch samaj ke to bola karo...its a good thing Avinash doing lovestory ...n not a saas bahu saga
chotibahoo thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

yaar what rubbish r u talking...soch samaj ke to bola karo...its a good thing Avinash doing lovestory ...n not a saas bahu saga

Oh yes good luck to the STUPID Indian Television.  I'm not going to watch it anymore.  Wasting my time๐Ÿ˜†
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dont know what to say now ipknd fans may hate avinash dont know what wil happen
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotibahoo

hmm๐Ÿ˜• what is wrong for another love story for Avinash.. I'm looking forward to it.. seeing someone new with Avinash.. it is big channel and it seems a trustworthy Ph.. as they made the tele movie of Avinash and it was really good..