Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes  it seems..there is already a promo out
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Saw the promo it's awesome Avinash looks great 

But why IPK name of the show 

Don't want all that bashing went on that happened last time they said Avinash is coming with sanaya ---may be that's why the Ph decided with a diff leading lady wish they had changed the name also 
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Seema, again me latecomer😕 That's what happens when you spread yourself too thin, no wonder me losing weight hahaha🤣

I said the same thing on Prathu (Jai) thread that I thot the show name was going to be Aastha. It even has a nice fresh sound and meaning to it. What's the PH name BTW, to decide to change it or bank on old famous name, or both??

It sure is going to cause all sorts of controversies, comarisons yes. But if we know it, Avi knows it even more, so he is obviously able, willing and ready to face it with full gusto! Hats off to him in advance!! Besides the wife Rubi has already given him big time advice from personal experience and support needless to say.

wish he could parallel park for me 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: ashna26

Lets hope Avinash proof everyone wrong.. in the promo he was super.. good .. I liked his attitude, voice, body language.. etc
good news they already start shooting..long time back.. so they can't change the storyline.. and Avinash is the real lead.. not some fake lead like what they did in PV with Rubina..
as for the name.. again I get the anger of fans.. lets see what is going to happen?

Hey from your mouth to god's ears! Amen! Avi will prove everyone wrong ... yaaay! Abs luved luved his grainy voice, little older looking😉😆, confident walk, acting, body language, good package!👍🏼

Good point about the storyline, which means while mittals were totally unfair in PV2, they were amazing for PV1 and one reason was they had chalked out storyline for the entire serial (i know inside reliable source who lives here in the US). I even watched two 1-hr long UT videos also to that effect. That's why I was totally shocked with PV2. How can egos clashing be the only grounds to become so ridiculously unprofessional ... is beyond me😲

Yep, just W&W! 

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

OMG! OMG! Just saw the news on fb and I'm confused about my feelingsConfused
Iss feelings ko kya naam doon?Confused😆 I'm really very much
excited for the show and seems it is coming soon.😳
But why they
changed the name yaar? i'm tired of Seasons. Pehle Rubina and now...😔
Okay hope for the best👍🏼 btw Astha was far better!!!
The only thing giving me hope is the script was not written for a season 2. Though the plot seems same as IPKKND. Rough & tough business man falling for a simple girl. But still writers wrote it for Astha
not for IPKKND season 2. And
shooting also started
before the change of title. So there is less chance of getting stereotyped though TRP can change anything. Waise IPKKND fans are also
demanding the change of title. Hope SP changes it. I don't want anymore comparison. Specially I can't tolerate if anyone compare Avinash to BS(No offence to BS fans)
Okay now come to promo and Avi's look. Avinash's look is
kinda same like BSConfused He is looking good. But I would prefer thoda light beard😳
(like he had in CB2)
May be it is for the first look.
Hope later in the storyline he is shown with light beard😉

@bold 🤣🤣

Yeah I was going to write about the beard to seema even before reading your thread.Embarrassed There's an english word for heavy thick beard. Escapes memory but seems they did it maybe to suit the storyline, who knows!? It may even be his personal choice and frankly that seems to be the trend. In recent months I dont recall any guy w/o a beard except the guy in GD, was shown here 6:30 pm, where they started the new show on zee today DDBEDS (do dil bandhe ek dori se).

So yes not just light but neatly shaven, kinda like SSR👏

Obv you guys are much more in the know than moi. So will watch freshly, no preconceived notions😆 

BTW Prathu saying too much bashing already going on against avi and afsu, I did not check the link re petition. Wonder what's that about, to change the name of the show?

Again if we know it, avi is even more aware, so he's going to come in with a big bang. And BTW the confidence I saw in him more than a year ago (give & take) when he interviewed Big B is enuf for me to know that he's all prepared with open arms and perhaps likes this kind of strong challenge. And like the original name, I have full "aastha" in him! 👏⭐️ 

(Sidebar: meeting actors is whole lot different than forming an opiniion about them just based on a role/character which is not the real "them". The reason I am saying this is because during and after meeting them, my whole concept changed. But soon enough I forgot about it when CB2 started cuz we get so immersed with the storyline/character etc.

W&W!

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[DIV]
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Credit to the uploader

someone got a reply from Star Plus

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon created huge equity with our viewers and was celebrated as one of the most iconic romantic tales on television. We wanted to take this popular brand forward as a franchise and  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon – Ek Baar Phir is our next offering under this brand. Just like we come out with new seasons of our popular non fiction shows like Nach Baliye and MasterChef, we are doing the same with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.  

This new season will present an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swaying between love & hate every time their paths cross. The new edition brings Shrenu Parikh as Astha & Avinash Sachdev to play Shlok.  You can visit our websitehttp://www.starplus.in/ for all the latest updates.

We hope that you are enjoying our other line up of shows, events and Hindi movies on Star Plus. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell

Get all the latest coverage by connecting to us
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh so it was the girl's name where they got the title "Astha".. i would've prefered that rather than IPK 2 as their fans are so aggresive and obssessed, if they can bash their own lead what more is another lead..
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Somehow i feel they are justified...i have read many threads there...they only have problem with title...
Think if choti bahu title given to other..how we feel...
I remember how we were angry when we listen ore kanha on other show...fans are fans...but there are some obbessed also...
Well i am in very good mood,all this things are not effecting me!!!!
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soniaman

Somehow i feel they are justified...i have read many threads there...they only have problem with title...
Think if choti bahu title given to other..how we feel...
I remember how we were angry when we listen ore kanha on other show...fans are fans...but there are some obbessed also...
Well i am in very good mood,all this things are not effecting me!!!!

me too.. nothing is affecting me, just want to watch avi😳, im in cloud nine after hearing the news, even watched the promo many times..only the title i dont like, i don't want him to be in season 2..fans are really fans..
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: avina_radev48

me too.. nothing is affecting me, just want to watch avi😳, im in cloud nine after hearing the news, even watched the promo many times..only the title i dont like, i don't want him to be in season 2..fans are really fans..

I don't like the title,but anyway will watch the show only for Avinash. Hope he proves everyone wrong.