Avinash Sachdev in Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 2 - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by annikasvenson

I dont want Avinash ,i hope his new show flops.he left Rubina,his lady love.this new girl is so ugly.only suit in reel not in real

What the hell are you on about ðŸ˜¡
one day i was a big fan of Avina,a silent one,but today i love only Rubina,cos where is he today not even a birthday wish for his lady love.you fans are crazy,even Sanaya n Barun never left their love for money and fame.never cheated their love.look at him for fame n money her just discard her.why not even a single word or tweet for her.lets see what he is letting out of his bag.all the best avis fans.he wii shed tears for her ,hope she finds a better person.
Originally posted by annikasvenson

one day i was a big fan of Avina,a silent one,but today i love only Rubina,cos where is he today not even a birthday wish for his lady love.you fans are crazy,even Sanaya n Barun never left their love for money and fame.never cheated their love.look at him for fame n money her just discard her.why not even a single word or tweet for her.lets see what he is letting out of his bag.all the best avis fans.he wii shed tears for her ,hope she finds a better person.

No use sharing your feelings here.  Most of the forum members are youngsters.  They only know and care about romantic scenes of their favorite actor and do not care about real and reel😆