Kapil Sharma in 'Big Boss 7'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Kapil More Pics
Comedian Kapil Sharma has denied rumours that he will be a contestant in the seventh edition of reality show " Big Boss". However, he says he may do a guest appearance in the show like he did in the grand finale of its previous edition.

"I won't enter the house as a contestant, but I might do the special appearance in the show like the way I did in the grand finale of the previous edition," Sharma told IANS.

The promo of the reality show is out. Featuring Bollywood star Salman Khan, the show's host in a double role as an angel and devil, the promo reflects the theme of 'Heaven or Hell' of the forthcoming season.

Sharma is currently seen as the host of his hit comic show "Comedy Nights with Kapil", aired on Colors.

About his stint on "Bigg Boss 7", he said: "I will do a one-day shooting for the episode, but I won't stay in house for long. I can't live in my own house for long, so entering the 'Big Boss' house is definitely not happening."
Originally posted by Proud-India

About his stint on "Bigg Boss 7", he said: "I will do a one-day shooting for the episode, but I won't stay in house for long. I can't live in my own house for long, so entering the 'Big Boss' house is definitely not happening."

@bold: 😆

TFS  😛
 He can't live in his own house for long ðŸ¤£ Edited by BBani - 10 years ago
M soo happy...
I was scared Colors would force him to be a part of Big Boss...ppl lose their self respect and the respect of the audiences when they go on that show...