Anamika

If she had to do this...

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In today's episode ana went back to her house, did some crap with patalika to bring jeet into her house and make him drink the green TANG. If this is what she needed to do, why the hell did she wasted last several episodes and went to stay in saluja house. I was expecting something interesting to happen today as ana and jeet was caught red handed in last episode. But after watching these craps, I feel like this BAAKWAS serial should be stopped immediately. If sony is lacking serials to replace anamika they can always repeat telecast CID episodes which they always use to do in the past when they lacked serials. That would be way better than watching this crap, can't take anymore. 🀒🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you bro!!! 
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u. And cid r always better dan dis crap show.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they can also show old Aahat episodes instead of this crap show.
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cshafkat

they can also show old Aahat episodes instead of this crap show.

aaahat was so very spooky, don't say that, i used to watch it hiding under the bed...aaahhh, ooohhh
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

In today's episode ana went back to her house, did some crap with patalika to bring jeet into her house and make him drink the green TANG. If this is what she needed to do, why the hell did she wasted last several episodes and went to stay in saluja house. I was expecting something interesting to happen today as ana and jeet was caught red handed in last episode. But after watching these craps, I feel like this BAAKWAS serial should be stopped immediately. If sony is lacking serials to replace anamika they can always repeat telecast CID episodes which they always use to do in the past when they lacked serials. That would be way better than watching this crap, can't take anymore. 🀒🀒

Well, my dearest  Ali, you gotta know dear, it is not BAAKWAS, it is actually BOKWAS...don't you see Chennai Express trailers ?πŸ˜†
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Agree wid u. And cid r always better dan dis crap show.

Munia beta, ab aap Rockerz ban gaye ho, so please beta, start using some brain dear. ANA is better than CID. Let me  axshplane :-

CID = Story with a plot= needs brain=needs attention=so attention=tension. Now our dear show
ANA= no eeshtory, no plot,  no attention, no tension, miss any episode, watch any other, same scenes...heee heee πŸ˜›heee
πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sector

<font size="3">
Munia beta, ab aap Rockerz ban gaye ho, so please beta, start using some brain dear. ANA is better than CID. Let me axshplane :-

CID = Story with a plot= needs brain=needs attention=so attention=tension. Now our dear show
ANA= no eeshtory, no plot, no attention, no tension, miss any episode, watch any other, same scenes...heee heee πŸ˜›heee</font>πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wo toh hain par beta kon apna tym waste kare bekar show dekh kar
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly...first they drag a single track  unnecessary and all of sudden they show such a scene that one starts feeling "what was the use of showing previous scenes? coulnd't this be done earlier?" 😳