Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir

Indu & Mukundi to perform in SAB TV award

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Rohitashv, Sucheta of 'Lapataganj...' to perform at awards show

Rohitashv, Sucheta of 'Lapataganj...' to perform at awards show
RohitashvMore Pics

Actors Rohitashv Gour and Sucheta Khanna, who essay a husband-wife duo in the TV show "Lapataganj- Ek Baar Phir!", are busy balancing between their shooting for the show, as well as rehearsing for the upcoming SAB Ke Anokhe Awards. But they aren't complaining.

For them it's a "different experience".

"I love dancing, so I have no complaints. I am fine with it (shooting for the show and rehearsing for the awards)," Sucheta said here Saturday while rehearsing for the awards.

Echoing her stance, Rohitashv said: "Even I don't have any complaints but shooting for the daily soaps is very tiring. You have to shoot a day before of the telecast but it gives you a different experience."

At the event, the duo will perform on the popular song "Nain lad gaye" from the 1961 film "Ganga Jamuna".

Rohitashv said though he is not good at dancing, but will give it his best shot.

"I am not good at dancing, so I am unable to understand what to do and how! But this time I will do it definitely," he said.

Produced by Optimystix Productions, SAB Ke Anokhe Awards will have 26 unique categories, out of which winners for five categories will be decided by audience voting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters