•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola Peoples ๐Ÿ˜›

well First Episode remained interesting and curious-for-next-episode to me!

According to me [ in my opinion, no offence ] i wont say its the 'best' start or 'best episodes' etc. well it lived up to my expectation that's what im satisfied off..

to start with i loved Raghu's character - Wow.. i have seen 'reserved' 'simple' 'true to words' 'honest' guys a lot, but this one is surely and amazing stole my heart.. he maintained it well for me.. Even though he has quite naturee, i simply loved how his eyes speaks! damn.. he was so perfect in his expressions! man i loved it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shivani : for a girl with such a background she is too good! i mean most of the time when you are an only child + pampered a lot + very rich - its quite common to be arrogant or to be a spoilt kid. but Shivani is out of that world- she is soo sweet and cute and lovely! i simply loved her expressions and the love she has for her Taaju [ or Daaju? what is it? ] 

well as we all know, Dadaji is over-protecting his grand daughter.. but on his point of view he right as well wrong.. right for giving so much of love.. and wrong for keeping her away from actual world! didnt he go over board with that cake thing? atleast cooking wont be that harm! but anyways understanding his heart, his pamperness is tolerable to some extent.. lets see wer the story leads to!

i have no comments for Raghu's family. each person is a specimen.. and we didnt get much of their intro either!๐Ÿ˜•

thats all i have to say for the opening day.. lets see how the story progress..

my rating would be 4 out of 5 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.s : i can sence the secret 'crush' Raghu has on 'Shivani' .. well no feelings yet , just a crush i am sure he would realize soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.P.s : Precap was amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ cant wait.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*no offence to anyone! sorry if anyone got hurt with my words.. i would amend if i have hurt anyones feelings*

thanku
with love
nams! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ur totally rite!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Raghu... is really well played.. from his house till the mansion... his role is good! knows everyone by heart! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dadaji... he is overprotective abt his granddaughter! i dnt like that part ! but the way he loves her! its tooo goood! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

shivani.. the spoilt granddaughter! the princess of all! love her totally trying to do thgs on her ways..lol.. but gets stopped!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

def a love story btw Raghu n Shivani.. maybe after many twists!! hiiihiii ๐Ÿค”
Edited by ziya117 - 10 years ago
Love ur view abut characters ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
No one got my attention till yet except Arhaan Raghu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He was superb his eyes speak alots
loved the first epi...n looking for more now...
Agree with you๐Ÿ˜ŠWell saidโญ๏ธ!!
hmmm First epi is fine and Good..Actually my first thing i see this show is Director.Hemanth prabhu.he did awesome job in PV 1๐Ÿ˜Š and Arhaan..Arhaan  role looks amazing..dedicated and hoest to master house..That gal is childish and lovely๐Ÿ˜Š
Agree with u...
Raghu has stolen our heart..yes he speak thru his expressive eyes...
Dadaji is overprotective..yes but i think they have shown the totally contrasting parent our lead hv...while Raghu's father is heardly care for his hardworking son...who does all the work without any compaint...but his father still abuse his mother & him...
on the other hand by cake making scene they just show how much love Shivani's get from his grandpa...

Raghu who does all the work but his family hardly care abt him...selfish...on the other hand Shivani's grandpa love her so much..thats why they want to protect her from getting hurt...

both live in totally different world ...

Gd show Gd start...very simple narration without zooming camera..or any nautanki...

Precap is interesting...even i like the ending...feel like Raghu is sandwitch who caught in btwn dada-poti...๐Ÿ˜†
thanku for your comments everyone ๐Ÿค—