Thendral

Thendral monday-August 12, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

I'm sorry I can't empathize with revathy's character even now. She is following TA like a puppy. It looks like she was awaiting for such an opportunity. Ippavum manichidunga akka nu oru vartha Kalyani kitta sollitu poganum nu thonala. Epadiyo seekram indha SK track ku indha kalyanam mulama oru mudivu vandha sari. It has become too dragging.

TA heroism la nalla mohan kitta dhaan will show. Because he is poor. Adhaan he eri midichifies him. Prabha kitta nalla vaala surutti vechify 😡

I'm really hating T too. TA oru adhattu pottta udana she vaaya mudifies. She is behaving like a literal slave to him. I expected her to give him nicely when he compared Mohan and Prabha and accused her of being biased towards M 😡 It was a very good chance...but she was speechless. How dumb ! Evlo idiotic arguement... konjam kuda manasaatchiye illama he talks...he is extremely dominating. TA naala dhaane D support panradha vittutu she kept bugging her to compromise and patch up with Prabha. TT rendu perume innum nalla padanum.

TA seems to hate D for no reason. The nasty look he gave when Niteesh talked abt the internship of D was disgusting. T kitta direct aa kekka vendi dhaane. They are no more the ideal couple. They don't have open conversation and are not transparent. Eppa prabha jewel matter vedikkum nu therila.

Why can't D just cut the phone?! If she goes to the mall and picks up a fight with Prabha listening to Seetha it will be beyond ridiculous. It is going to make Prabha get closer to Seetha's daughter. He will do it to just veruppethify D.
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update.
kalyani should have slapped that idiot mohan... no wonder susan left this serial!! 

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya

Time for assassination!  Director thaan appah!

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

Mohan slaps Kalyani and the relationship between M and K is deteriorating. Padma will now try her best to widen the gap between the two. Now what will be the reaction of Kalyani? She said nothing throughout the time TA was doing his tirade. But then Revathi is no more supporting her. That is more so because SK attempted suicide. She could be modelled only like her sister who married Mohan after his suicide attempt. So will TA marry off Revathi now or will she have to live with Thulasi and GW for a few days?

Whatever way TA behaved could be accepted, MM could have been more assertive. Also he could have been more understanding to Mohan. Definitely I don't accept Mohan beating his wife and he deserves to be condemned for that. But then what happened definitely brings another debate. The son-in-law is treated as a VIP when he comes to the home and the daughter-in-law has to accept whatever father-in-law does. This is how MM treated TA and Kalyani yesterday. TA also has no right to attack Kalyani with his words.

Deepa could have put down the phone. What need she has to take up the verbal attack of a non-understanding person?

kuttyponnu thumbnail
I am back after a long time. This serial makes no sense whatsoever. TA is ridiculous in the way he bullies Kalyani. Who is he to do that. Also, T is responsible for all this as she told everything that Kalyani told her without even thinking if she was betraying her friend's trust. Revathi is selfish and Saravanan worse. Revathi cannot be compared to Kalyani as K was independent, was working for the family. The way Revathi treated sweet Pavitra is an example of how selfish she is. Also, MM should have acted as a senior and put his foot down and said he will take care. Mohan is now going to have a grudge and rightfully so as TA got into this to please Prabha
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya. 

Hhmm so Revathy left.  Kalyani didn't oppose it either so she is fine with SK marrying her sister I guess. 

Mohan is being too dramatic, he was in a similar boat as SK before too.  He should not have slapped Kalyani ggrrr!!!

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watching this serial really spoils my mood. I hatevthe way women like T who talks ninteen to dozen 
In advising others ,is totally tongue tied in front of Ta. Why is Deepa getting affected by this lady. Shevshould just put the phone down. By now she should understand what Prabha and co are trying to do. Kumaran is torturing us with all these characters. Basically he is promoting male chauvinism, goondaism and total opression of women.