•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all...
It will b interesting to c how raghu n shivani ends up married... n rana seems very reluctant to send shivani away from his side... will he accept raghu when the dynanics of the relationship changes.     Will anyone b able to accept the sudden change in the dynamics of rellations once the marriage is ovee...will raghu agreeto b a ghar jamai...     his famuly seens mean except fir his mother ofcourse.     N all r greedy it seemed ..Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago
guess after many twists they will get married! lol 😳

dadji is too overprotective!😕 but i guess since he knows raghu he might change his idea of ghar jamai!!  its too early tho to say the upcoming scenes! 😆
Hi Dhaks.. 🤗

Gr8 to see you here...

Nice start to new serial.. 👏👏👏 Arhaan was superb as usual... will have to get used to seeing him as Raghu..

Edited by a_uma - 10 years ago
nice topic dhanya...my guess is Rana's role will end up shortly ...either with raghu and sivani's marriage or even before that...
Dhanya Dii glad to c oldies friends topic here lol 🤗
Hmmm frm written update seems grandfather is tooo tooo protective bt may b as doc said sonetines it did,nt happens Wht we thinks so he might accept changes !!
Bt interesting will b how others react especially girls Bhai bhabhi and raghu,s family !!!
Originally posted by ziya117

guess after many twists they will get married! lol 😳

dadji is too overprotective!😕 but i guess since he knows raghu he might change his idea of ghar jamai!!  its too early tho to say the upcoming scenes! 😆

hi,

me tto some how don't see raghu agreeing to be a ghar jamai ...Ouch
Originally posted by a_uma

Hi Dhaks.. 🤗

Gr8 to see you here...

Nice start to new serial.. 👏👏👏 Arhaan was superb as usual... will have to get used to seeing him as Raghu..

hi di...😃 

Glad to see u too 😃

yes...!
nice start...& spl they start with Hero itself...feel like  story revolve around our Hero...i think PH know the imp..of Arhaan...thats why they introduce  him in first scene of the show to catch the viewers attention...

strange in his interview Arhaan says in this show he has nothing which he had as Krishna..not the rich family not even the motorcycle...

but here they show he is having motorcycle...did they change the script to encash the popularity of KST's character...or its the Rana who prvoided him the bike for his work...
whatever but i like the 1st episode...
hmmm...all r greeduuusss in raghus family but her mother...she seems a genuine lady...n raghu...mmm..interesting ...vn this twist will turn the game...duniya plaanningg se nai chlti...yes truly said...