chavi takes on anamika...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
chavi takes on anamika...and now nobody can stop --defeat of anamika...now serial becoming interesting once again...waiting to see thrilling fight of chavi and anamika...😛 Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
There isn't anything interesting...m sure more than brainy fight its going to be verbal fight between ChaKa (better call them Chakka 🤣)...didn't u watch prev episode specially their last scene? what a faltoo dialogues they spoke 👎🏼 . When they were talking about their respective strength i couyldn't stop thinking "what about Audeince strength" 😎. I want both ladies dead and Jeet in asylum for peaceful end 😈
Originally posted by romaila

There isn't anything interesting...m sure more than brainy fight its going to be verbal fight between ChaKa (better call them Chakka 🤣)...didn't u watch prev episode specially their last scene? what a faltoo dialogues they spoke 👎🏼 . When they were talking about their respective strength i couyldn't stop thinking "what about Audeince strength" 😎. I want both ladies dead and Jeet in asylum for peaceful end 😈

at bold--

for whom??🤣 

that is problem for simran/anamika fans---woh mera problem nahin hai...😆 for me yesterday se story has been started--otherwise kisi ko kuch pata nahin tha evil anamika ke baarin main...now uncovering evil and punishing her is interesting for most barring simran/anamika fans...😉 

why should i find boring when evil gets punished for its criminal act...main kabhi bhi evil ka poojari nahin ban saktha...so my perspective is clearly very different from you...

tum tumhari soch se kush raho...aur main apni perspective se kush rehtha hoon...

sorry--i completely disagree with your perspective...😛
Raj before Anamika fan m supernatural lover...i didn't started watching for Simran, main interest then was the supernatural element which is yet absent from the show...sachie bolun to m much much bored of good vs fight conecpt if Ph wants to do social service they better highlight real issues than repeating and copying materials from other soaps mostly Patni dharam track...this has always annoyed me...credit for annoyance goes to Miss Ekta.

If anyone really has to be punished than better punish cvs for breaking hopes of many supernatural fans...this good winning and punishing evil will always be taken as BORING by fans like me spoiled by Twilight series and PKYEK.  Idiot box is full of kinda concept evil playing its all cards and ultimately looses in the end before positive leads aisey mein how can i find it interesting?

Serioulsy if this was their plan to show they shouldn't have and never had used the word "supernatural touch" and must never had said "Anamika is grey shade"...
Originally posted by romaila

Raj before Anamika fan m supernatural lover...i didn't started watching for Simran, main interest then was the supernatural element which is yet absent from the show...sachie bolun to m much much bored of good vs fight conecpt if Ph wants to do social service they better highlight real issues than repeating and copying materials from other soaps mostly Patni dharam track...this has always annoyed me...credit for annoyance goes to Miss Ekta.

If anyone really has to be punished than better punish cvs for breaking hopes of many supernatural fans...this good winning and punishing evil will always be taken as BORING by fans like me spoiled by Twilight series and PKYEK.  Idiot box is full of kinda concept evil playing its all cards and ultimately looses in the end before positive leads aisey mein how can i find it interesting?

Serioulsy if this was their plan to show they shouldn't have and never had used the word "supernatural touch" and must never had said "Anamika is grey shade"...

i dont want to give long answer--just simple one line answer is...

for me...super natural dose not simply mean evil winning over good and shaitaan ruling over this world...
even if word super natural used...i can not stand by criminal anamika and dose not any way support her ...for me anamika chapter is closed when she killed rano..before that at least there was chance to redeem  her...but now...
Yes so happy the track is changing but it still seems to be going in the same circle with Mr. Saluja and the cockroaches.  I loved the gangajal scene of today Chavi's intuition to sprinkle Gangajal on Jeet and Anamika's expression loved them both.  Come on CVs at the end of the day it is God who is the most powerful.  So show something intelligent not the same old worms and cockroaches around a person.