•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay...I just loooved today's episode...it was sooo good I mean when Lucky finds out that they ruined the papers...he's reaction was soo good!!! And then when the whole family are at Sweetys home and Pinky tells lucky that they can always take help from them...that was so sweet of her!!!! And when Sweety tells Ginny that she has to cancel her London trip and Ginny says that she has never seen Lucky like this EVER before and cries that was so sweet of her 😭 And the scene when Rocky says that how could he be fooled like this when he's so experienced and Sweety tells him that when problems are on the way we can't do anything...and the Sweety-Lucky scene was sooo awesome (after so long). And the best scene was when Sweety is in the kitchen and suddenly starts crying...and then she tells herself that she has to be strong...otherwise the kids and lucky will get broken!!!!THAT SCENE WAS SOOO AWESOME!!!! Maybe I say that because I'm a big Shweta fan and I loved her acting!!! 👏
amazing episode... everyone acted so well! It was great to see a lot of Shweta today after so long! she was brilliant! I dont want Parvarrish to end even more now... I love Alhuwalia tracks!  
Awesome episode!
Every scene...every dialogue was just perfect. 
Every actor performed their roles so well. 
Could feel for Lucky's situation...losing everything that you had build over the years is difficult to bear. Sweety being strong was superb! She has to be or else who will take care of the family. 
Jeet and Pinky were so good and sensible. They proved that they all are one single family.
Lovely Ahluish episode...Want more of it for the next 2 days.
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

amazing episode... everyone acted so well! It was great to see a lot of Shweta today after so long! she was brilliant! I dont want Parvarrish to end even more now... I love Alhuwalia tracks!  
                                                                                                                                                  dear,  see the episode of last tuesday(ep 383) SHWETA's reentry...there was lots of SWEETY scence...                                                                                                                                                                      liked the episode...but mostly  the last scence...sweety msg rocky that she is going to find the man.. & the bg music...he just  stunted...                                                                                                             think   lastly he realy realised  that his MOM always there to help them...                                                  but think today may not see many scence on HER
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago