Show Synopsis from Mon-Fri

Posted: 10 years ago

Its looks cvs have predefined plan, what will be shown on what day and how? 😲 dekhna hai k how? 😆...scroll down for details 😉

monday: Anamika planning ways for trapping Jeet and doing some tantar mantar choo mantar trciks plus boring saluja drama including dumb Chavi and glycerine bottles.

Tuesday: Jeet finally trapped in Anamika's jaal...and is shown leaving for haunted area...Chavi worried seeing Jeet no where 🤣

Wednesday: Anamika talking to herslef or Patlika...about her pyaar wasting time as much as she can so that Chavi can reach her on time before she could implement her plan 🥱🤣

Thursday: Chavi...the Driving Diva 😲 na raat dekhi na din 😲yeh key uthayi or chaldi sunsaan road pe idhar udhar Jeet ko dhoodney and finally reaches haunted house....👏🤣 

Friday: Anamika after wasting much of her time in letting viewres know what she is going to do and blah blah blah finally decides taking some actions  🥱 but what is this? 😲 before she could take a step forward, Chavi blocks her way 🤢.

I am to completely bored of watching kinda scenes again n again..this show is same as was a month ago...kuch b change nahin hua hai...for a change plz cvs show Anamika succeeding in her plan (bhadh mein jaye sach aur Jeet ki fight🥱...we have alot of kinda real issues and i would like supporting those than faltoo show) at once so that we could know what is her next step?😛 its really irritating watching her talking all time about Jeet and her milan and nothing happening... kuch change lao story mein...make things more miserable for Chavi 😈 humara show barbaad kardiya hai iss ladki ney now i want her life barbaad...😈.

p.s: i have to write...i am no more liking Chavi and Anamika, this ChaKa is getting very irritating with their bkawas...pyaar ki taqat aur patni ki taqat 🤢 Lets show them audience ki Taqat (strength) 😈. Koi hai jo the two Ladies ko exit door dikha sake? 🥱
Edited by romaila - 10 years ago
love your weekly analysis Romi 😆
Loved ur analysis Romi .. I remember Simran once said in her interview that even she's bored of the "jeet sirf humare hai" dialogue !! 

Yes audience can show their taakat now .. Don't watch the show and give them 0 trps 😉
Originally posted by jenny156

Loved ur analysis Romi .. I remember Simran once said in her interview that even she's bored of the "jeet sirf humare hai" dialogue !! 

Yes audience can show their taakat now .. Don't watch the show and give them 0 trps 😉

@bold--

if possible --please do that...i want to see anamika fans powers at least once when serial is running...😛
Romi yaar hilarious post. Tu kitthe thi itne dino se?
Let's come 2 da point. Agar mera baas chalta toh main kick out karti 2 ladies ko. Aur jeet ko jail main bandh kar deti jo kisi aur ladki main apna jadu tona na kar paye.
Originally posted by AliStark

Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rajh

@bold--

if possible --please do that...i want to see anamika fans powers at least once when serial is running...😛

LOL raj, I can't help in raising trps anyway as I don't hav the channel & I watch online 😛 .. So other anamika fans can do dis 😛
Main toh anamika ab dekhti nhi hu. Uss tym pe Jodha akbar dekhti hu
Originally posted by sector

love your weekly analysis Romi 😆
Thanks...credit goes to cvs 😉
Originally posted by jenny156

If Simran feels bored soch zara how much viewers be bored hearing same dailogue again n again from same lady's mouth

I wish we could disturb show trps but u see there are many who still are watching even they too are nt satisfied...united we stand (all fan group) can call big damage for cvs 😛