Zing Magazine

Planned Destiny

Twinkle1998 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

NEW ARSHI FF : PLANNED DESTINY <3 WRITTEN BY TWINKLE <3

NEW ARSHI FF : PLANNED DESTINY <3 WRITTEN BY TWINKLE <3

Heyy Guys... This is me TWINKLE …. (A DIE HARD FAN OF BARUN AND SANAYA. . A TRUE ARSHIAN). This is a first time I am planning to write something.. I don t know whether it will be a SS or FF: P. So I hope you guys like it... So please do Comment ... Please I beg you all.. Please leave your reviews whether it's something good or bad.. Or how can I improve .Please do comment…!!

PROLOGUE ( BY TWINKLE )

Long time ago.. There was a newly Bride sitting on her bed waiting for her Husband to come . She seemed quite scared as it was her first night after her marriage. She was damn pretty.. She had kept her Pallu on her face. So she could not see anything in front of her.

Suddenly 2 men came in the room .She thought it might be Her husband so she was blushing furiously.But to her shock those men just came and pulled her hand . She got freaked out. It was nt her husband . She started crying badly . She was screaming her husband s name. As in that house no family member was there. The family thought of leaving the bride and groom alone.

GIRL : Please leave me..! Who are you.? Why are you here..?? What  did I do to u people..?? Please tell me..?? Please .. ** sob sob **

Man 1 : Ohh.. meri Jaan.. kyu ro rahi ho itna.. abhi tak to hum ne khuch bhi nahi kiya … ( Ohh my Life why are you crying so much..? Till now toh we din t do anything )

Man 2 : ha ha.. abhi tohh hume  thoda maza lene do aur tum bhi le lo.. Aur rone se kuch nahi hone wala Koi tume nahi bachane wala… ( Yes yes Now toh let us have some fun. If u want you also have… and from crying nothing is going to happen… No one will save you )Then suddenly.. Both the men.. started to rape her so badly.. they tore of her dresses fully.. She was naked.. she was pleading so badly..

GIRL : please leave me.. what did I do..? Please tell me..!!But the men din t listen to her..They started to lick her bite her everywhere… At that point she was feeling disgusted … They thirsted her very harshly…. SHE WAS HALF PARALLYSED.. !!The men started laughing.. and then one man called the owner.. and told.. 

Man 1 : Ho gaya sahb… ab humare paise..?Boss : Use buri tarah se khatam kar do.. ha aur tumhe tumare paise mill jayege.. ( Kill her badly .. and yeah u will get you money soon.. )The man cut the phone and gave a signal look the other man.. then one of the man took out a knife and cutted her neck.. she was not in the postion to scream . She could not even see properly..Then the men checked her wheather she was breathing or not.. But they were succeeded she was dead.. she was no more..For that girl it was supposed to be a beginning of her new life… it was supposed to be the best day of her Life.. Became the worst day of her life.. I mean the last day of her life. Who was this girl..? Was it Khushi..? Who was the Boss..? Was it Arnav..??

TO KNOW MORE.. PLEASE STAY TUNED..  AND DO COMMENT AND DON T FORGET TO HIT THE BUTTON LIKE.. THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE ON THE BASIS OF YOU COMMENTS…So please so leave your reviews below… And yeah Guyys I want some one who knows how to use IF ( India Fouroms ) I want you to teach me how to use it… so please even comment on that

LOVE YA GUYYS.. XOXO…!!

WRITTEN BY TWINKLE…