What i loved in todays episode 13/08/2013

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys... this is my first post in this forum apart from the WU...

This is what i loved in today's episode thread... where all the forumies are free to share and discuss what they like...

The best part of today's episode was the conversation between lajo and her mother...

lajo's emotions over studies were well depicted and most importantly we saw that how girl's in villages are deprived from studies... all they know is one day they will get married and after that thier education will materialize.

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
Nice post, their scene was the best part of today's episode. I hope Lajjo will continue her studies after marrying Nikhil...
It was really nice of Nikhil 2 give the money for Lajjo's shaadi.😊
yep. That was a great scene
Originally posted by Rishani7

Nice post, their scene was the best part of today's episode. I hope Lajjo will continue her studies after marrying Nikhil...
It was really nice of Nikhil 2 give the money for Lajjo's shaadi.😊

oh yes that was too sweet of him πŸ˜³
I agree. The highlight was definitely the conversation between mother and daughter. Other than that, the episode was a bit too sad and drab for my liking. I am looking forward to tomorrow, where Lajjo is back to her usual feisty nature!

Hi Appy πŸ˜ƒ
precaps lOoks alsooo intresting Nikhil cooming too Laajo with somee books
Originally posted by |Persephone|

I agree. The highlight was definitely the conversation between mother and daughter. Other than that, the episode was a bit too sad and drab for my liking. I am looking forward to tomorrow, where Lajjo is back to her usual feisty nature!

Hi Appy πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— Gun... so we met again πŸ˜‰

yap the rest of the episode was a little dhila... but i like the glimpse of comedy in between making the mood lighter... and specially i am impressed with the BG...

extremely excited for their meeting... πŸ˜³

i am liking Nikhil as a whole as of now. i mean the characterization... laajo goes without saying.
Originally posted by .Siham.

precaps lOoks alsooo intresting Nikhil cooming too Laajo with somee books

ya i could see spark in them... i mean they were looking nice together... the FL reminds me of sargun of phulwa and kya huya tera wada... 
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

ya i could see spark in them... i mean they were looking nice together... the FL reminds me of sargun of phulwa and kya huya tera wada... 

Yupp she was likeee what are yooou doing in minee room, he was just staaring at her loool 

i dont knooow sargun😳
^ ya both looked to cute... and i have an attraction towards feisty girls  πŸ˜³