Gustakh Dil

Shaadi Ke Baad, Shehar Se Pehle!

chainedreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a strong feeling Nikhil is going to leave Laajo in the village and head off to the city after the pheras. It is a compromise and it would make sense for Nikhil to want to go back to his life and view this marriage as a rescue mission. This settlement would be fine with Laajo too considering she isn't too keen on marriage and has already said she would rather stay with her family and in her village. 

The twist would be when Nikhil heads back to the village. So far various characters have spoken about how those that leave the village never head back. I foresee Nikhil to be an exception to this rule. I see him returning to the village with his entire family for his sister's wedding. Since they haven't been able to find a 'royal' setting for his sister's wedding yet, it would make sense for them to choose to conduct her wedding at the old palace. It would also then be the perfect setting for the truth of Nikhil-Laajo marriage to come out. 

As a result, Nikhil would have to take Laajo back to Delhi with him - what with the press, media, relatives, etc.

What do you think? Any other theories?
Edited by chainedreamer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know but I do hv a feeling too that he's gonna leave her in the village, well in that case it will be interesting as in any others shows the boy always goes with the girl after the marriage which happened under circumstances...But he'll return to the village or Lajjo gonna find his house in Delhi as she wanna study there & all.
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice thought. Lets wait and watch
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think that it is quite possible
I guess we will just have to wait and watch ðŸ˜Š
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
No in the previous episode Anuradha told Nikhil to bring a special sort of gift for Ishana but in the gerund form it is Laajo who'll be a sort of surprise for Ishana.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I was actually thinking of something along the lines of what you propose. I think that he will marry her out of some sort of duty or pity or compromise, but won't take her back to the city (or she won't want to come). And then somehow the truth of the matter will come out and then she will be brought to that house.
The only part I disagree with you on/am iffy about is the sister's wedding. I doubt the mother and ultra modern *rolls eyes* grandma would want to do it anywhere near a village ðŸ˜† It would be cool if they did, but I shall be shocked if it played out like that!

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha...some drama might take place there... but Nikhil will take her to city with him 😃

I remember in bong version, there was a scene where Nikhil brought Mouri(girl's name) to his home in same bridal costume...n Nikhil's sister was like "Hawww 😲   Ye kisko Fancy dress me utha laye bhaiya" 😆

It was a hilarious scene 🤣, d way they touched her dress, garland, d gatbandhan cloth 😆   n finally after all dis they named her as 'doll'   ðŸ˜³ 😆    not a lovey cutie pie 'doll' but a 'doll' of whom they can make fun everytime    😆

I wish they repeat tht scene here too    Nikhil takes Lajjo to home with him...not only tht but also in her bridal outfit n then his family's reaction 😆   Hilarious it will be 😳 😉

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago
-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This could be interesting too but i think Nikhil will take her to the city after marriage.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Haha...some drama might take place there... but Nikhil will take her to city with him 😃

I remember in bong version, there was a scene where Nikhil brought Mouri(girl's name) to his home in same bridal costume...n Nikhil's sister was like "Hawww 😲   Ye kisko Fancy dress me utha laye bhaiya" 😆

It was a hilarious scene 🤣, d way they touched her dress, garland, d gatbandhan cloth 😆   n finally after all dis they named her as 'doll'   ðŸ˜³ 😆    not a lovey cutie pie 'doll' but a 'doll' of whom they can make fun everytime    😆

I wish they repeat tht scene here too    Nikhil takes Lajjo to home with him...not only tht but also in her bridal outfit n then his family's reaction 😆   Hilarious it will be 😳 😉

Yes exactly what happened in bou kotha kau and if they change the script then nikhil will bring her home
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
idk abiut the rest of ya'll but I think it'll be a compromise. Nikhil marries her out of obligation ( dunno what though ) and Laajo married maybe because she wants to continue her education in Delhi?