Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga

TOI: Rakesh Paul audiences love TV actors on stage

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Audiences love TV actors on stage: Rakesh Paul

Rakesh Paul, who keeps coming to Delhi and Gurgaon for his plays, says that he's noticed that Gurgaonwaalas are quite fascinated to see television actors on stage. 

"In Mumbai, people are accustomed to seeing TV/film actors on stage, but in Gurgaon, the audiences get quite excited to see them. They applaud and are quite forthcoming in appreciating the actors. I think they feel that it's some sort of 'live TV' for them," he says.

The actor also feels like there's not a lot of difference in the way people of Delhi and Gurgaon treat guests. The two cities are sort of one entity for him.

"I feel that Delhi and Gurgaon are one. The people are really sweet and play perfect hosts. In fact, they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Every time I have come to these two cities to my friends' places or for work, everyone has been very welcoming," he says, adding that he will be in Delhi next month to shoot for a TV show and is looking forward to indulging in some good food.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Is that why he and Namrata Thapa (Chandana) missing from the show? he going often to do stage plays