Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@asha

What I meant was...she has time to attend parties..why not shooting? 
The producers are very close to her and thats the reason all these problems have occured. Producers have taken the show for granted at the end...and just wanted to wrap up..no matter good or not.

There could have been a really serious reason for her not to attend...I need to know why? Till that for me..she is at the wrong side. 

ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@asha

What I meant was...she has time to attend parties..why not shooting? 
The producers are very close to her and thats the reason all these problems have occured. Producers have taken the show for granted at the end...and just wanted to wrap up..no matter good or not.

There could have been a really serious reason for her not to attend...I need to know why? Till that for me..she is at the wrong side. 

m agree with u
@ red even m want to know what was the problem that she did't come in last epi
till then m don't want to say anything she is wrong or right ( she is my fav so knowing the truth then only m will say her wrong or right )

Shwets1502 thumbnail
I dont even mind last episode...but the last track went haywire because of her absence...she could have atleast completed that track...

ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I dont even mind last episode...but the last track went haywire because of her absence...she could have atleast completed that track...

thats true if she would been then the track would have been something else
Shwets1502 thumbnail
They started the track well...and suddenly Sweety not there...???😕
In that case...they could have started the track without Sweety itself...at least it would not have been this messy...[I am telling this keeping the goodness of track in mind]
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shweta only shot for 3 days after coming back from vacation! idk why ST didnt shoot for the last episode (but she did come and pose for a group pic and said bye to everyone on the last day)! maybe she didnt want to promote the new show! ðŸ˜† 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Nitu
I dont think any actor would have wanted to promote the show...😆

I am just very disappointed that Sweety's character had to end like this...and without her character...the track and show had to end like this.