Same food in different plate???

Posted: 10 years ago
Friends, this is not bashing post & all the actors are awesome & I too agree with the TC article.😊

After seeing 2 day's episode, I found that its the same story which we have seen is getting repeated with new actors. There is no much freshness in the story & same taste in a different plate... & that's the difference.

Its just my POV & nothing offend to others.😊

Share your thoughts.😊

Edited by -radha- - 10 years ago
SHOW has started on 12th august..we need to wait for sometimne to what actaul story is...but love dthe show..
Originally posted by Meera...

SHOW has started on 12th august..we need to wait for sometimne to what actaul story is...but love dthe show..

Agreed, but seeing the starting episodes itself, one macro picture will come to our mind as to what will be the further story. We could make out easily the story line by viewing starting episodes. Starting episodes are always a foundation for the show's growth & If it does not connect the audience in starting, if they make the change in story line later also, people don't accept it.There are 'n' number of examples for this.

But I shd not disappoint you. Wish good luck for this show, but its true that the story is old & needs more creativity.
the story is nothing exciting & im also disappointed with aryan i wish he came back with new fresh look, but his look is just same as krishna

the same amitabh 70's hair style that he supported in pratighya, i wish he came back with short hair & the get up is bit similar to

i dont like it when actors dont make effort with there look for the show, they should look diffrent in each show they take up
Originally posted by omiraja

the story is nothing exciting & im also disappointed with aryan i wish he came back with new fresh look, but his look is just same as krishna

the same amitabh 70's hair style that he supported in pratighya, i wish he came back with short hair & the get up is bit similar to

i dont like it when actors dont make effort with there look for the show, they should look diffrent in each show they take up

Yes, I agree with you. Sometimes looks also matters as fans like to see their favorite actors in different get ups. Lets give our feed back in this.😊
The story is quite predictable I know. But I hope the execution would be a bit different. Somebody mentioned looks in the thread and I totally agree with her. Arhaan needed a good haircut. 
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

The story is quite predictable I know. But I hope the execution would be a bit different. Somebody mentioned looks in the thread and I totally agree with her. Arhaan needed a good haircut. 

Yes, execution also plays the main role though, story is not interesting. But viewers shd be made to glue in to the tracks & shd see that they shd not feel bored. Agreed with you.😊
Maybe it's too early to decide over the concept...even before the story unfolds...there r many shows in the past also which stood  successful even after using the age old formulas...it's the way the concept is presented and taken to the audience which makes all the difference and we should give some more time for the show to see that...

I feel coming to a -ve conclusion this early is not good...
Ya.. Agree..  Story Is Predictable.. But This Will Be To Early To Make A Point About The Show... We Con't Change Some Concepts Or Plots In Start For Every Show... Here We Have To... Or We Can Expect Same As Random Story Line Such As Heroine Forced To Marry Hero By Circumstances... That Is Common In 7/10 Shows
But... Actual Story Starts After The Marriage.. SO We Have To Wait For Story To unfold...
I think its still too early to jump to conclusions that its having nothing new to offer,v will have to wait n watch how the story unfolds,n as for similarities ,there will b some,as v cannot expect everything thing to be new,as the makers have to serve something to every age audience for trps ..as in the end TRPS does matter for shows to last on TV. N I feel the pace of the show is pretty gud n will surely connect with audience ,,as v say slow n steady wins the race. The whole star cast is doing a pretty gud job n ARHAAN as usual is TOP NOTCHπŸ‘