I like watching Parvarrish & ST-Chandni Bhagwanani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

I love watching The Powerpuff Girls on Cartoon Network: Chandni Bhagwanani

13 Aug 2013 04:10 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The beloved 'bahu' of Sony Entertainment Television's Amita Ka Amit, Chandni Bhagwanani loves to dance. And when not shaking a leg, she watches Cartoon Network shows –namely The Powerpuff Girls at 2:30 at night. In conversation with her, she throws some light on her FAV Shows. Read on…

After a hard day's work, which is the channel do you usually watch?

Since we pack up late, I like watching Cartoon Network, particularly the show The Powerpuff Girls which airs at 2:30 at night.

Fiction shows that you are watching currently on TV?

I like watching Bade Acche Lagte Hai and Parvarrish on Sony TV, Madhubala (Colors) and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (SAB TV).

Reality shows that catch your attention?

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Colors), Dance India Dance (Zee TV)….basically all dance related shows because I am a dancer; I trained myself in Shiamak Davar academy. I like dancing and because I am working now, it's difficult to take out time for my hobby. So whenever I get time I like watching these kinds of shows.

Personality you like on TV?

I like Urvashi Dholakia. I feel she is amazing playing a negative avatar. Among personalities playing positives roles, I like watching Shweta Tiwari because of way she has given the variation to her role in Parvarrish. I also love watching Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanvar.

Any foreign shows you feel can be made in India?

So You Think You Can Dance. Again a dance show!

Given a chance, which TV series will you like to be a part of:

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.