TOI: Audience will connect with Je Le-Sangeeta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Audience will connect with Jee Le Zara: Sangeeta Ghosh
Sangeeta Ghoshhttps://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=qQvdS22n-F_guM&tbnid=OU0C5W4zGCxMtM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Farticles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com%2F2012-10-21%2Ftv%2F34607432_1_marriage-jaipur-husband-lives&ei=xmUDUsDEL4nxrQfU6IHwDA&bvm=bv.50500085,d.bmk&psig=AFQjCNGDRNHxnIHLW4sOeNj6Nw4mGFne0w&ust=1376040769956077

RELATED

Popular TV actress Sangeeta Ghosh plays the role of a 34-year-old unmarried, strong and free-spirited woman in her comeback show "Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara". She is confident that the audience will connect with her character's struggles and challenges in the show.

Sangeeta's character is called Saanchi, who manages and supports her entire family after the death of her parents.

Talking about it, the actress said: "The relationships within our family in the show and the situations are also faced by the families in real life as well. So, people will be able to identify with them and connect with them."

Sangeeta, who became popular through shows like "Mehndi Tere Naam Ki" and "Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand", spoke here Wednesday at the show's launch.

"Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara' is set in Panchgani. It narrates how Saanchi's life and outlook changes when she meets Dhruv Goel, a suave and wealthy lawyer.

Bollywood actor Ruslaan Mumtaz plays Dhruv. After working in movies like "MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar", "Teree Sang", "Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai" and most recently "I Don't Luv U", he is now making his small screen debut with the show.

Ruslaan said: "Dhruv is a 27-year-old lawyer who has never dealt with any case. He has no qualities of a lawyer. He is an irresponsible rich brat. So he has lived life differently.

"He has never come across any such responsibilities that Saanchi has (come across). He comes into her life as a breath of fresh air. He is a chilled out guy."

The young actor is also excited to share the screen space with Sangeeta.

"I used to watch her on screen, but I never thought that I will ever work with her. And now (working with her in the show), for me it's like 'wow'! It's totally a different experience," added Ruslaan.

" Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara" will go on air staring Aug 15 on Sony Entertainment Television.

Will Sangeeta Ghosh's comeback be a hit like Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar? post your comments.

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago
tfs :D oh yes it will be a Hit :D
Thanks Tanu. Defenitely she will be a hit and so will be Ruslaan.
I m looking forward to see Ruslan he is yummy 😛
Originally posted by rabzonedge

I m looking forward to see Ruslan he is yummy 😛

aahaa teddy here ðŸ¥³ 
 yes ruslan looks good yaar 
oh wow it looks promising :)
nice article
I am sure that this show will be a hit. Tfs 😊