Gangster
Zinda
Taxi 9211
other(please mention)
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago
Which was your favourite movie and why๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hard to choose between Krrish and RDB. I liked PHP and Golmaal too.

I have voted for Rand De Bansati. No doubt it is the best movie not in this year but in past few years. after a long time that type of a movie came which has a naked truth of our society.with superb performancs, editing & songs๐Ÿ‘.

after this its Omkara. A superb movie with superb performancs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.then it is Gangster.

PHP was greatest in comedy movies๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
Gangster. Unique and sensitively handled storyline with a neat twist at the end; excellent performance by Shiney Ahuja; great (albeit plagiarized) music which fit each situation in the story.
Wow thx for making this post Buffie. I was in a mood to watch a good latest Hindi movie of 2006 today. Except RDB i haven't seen any . And i thought RDB sucked in the second half as the reality was dealt with very unrealistically (meaning every one dies for no reason)

Thx now i'll use this poll to pick what i shoud watch tonite as after reading KANK reviews i've decided to wait for it to come on DVD. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Wow thx for making this post Buffie. I was in a mood to watch a good latest Hindi movie of 2006 today. Except RDB i haven't seen any . And i thought RDB sucked in the second half as the reality was dealt with very unrealistically (meaning every one dies for no reason)

Thx now i'll use this poll to pick what i shoud watch tonite as after reading KANK reviews i've decided to wait for it to come on DVD. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Isn't that a reality in present India.

BTW, my younger bro came back after watching KANK tonight and his reaction is mixed. He says that the movie was ok, nothing great. He liked Preity's performance most. I'll ask him in details tomorrow morning.
I voted for Krrish. But I think it shud b Krrish or Rang De Basanti ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Isn't that a reality in present India.

Hows this a reality : The police shoot down these people who

1)are unarmed and annouced it.
2) are ordinary citizens with NO prior criminal record.
3) are confessing on live radio.
4) are showing white flag meaning they are surrendering.
5)Its being shown on live TV which means the whole country is observing the police actions besides the activity in a radio station .The police avoid showing death to a common citizen and prefer capturing criminals alive. It would have been different if the public was unawares of this radio station take over and then later the police could have lied to the press and said they had found the men armed.

The police does NOT want to create a bad image of its force knowingly. They will try their best to always keep a clean image in the public no matter what they do on the sly. Especially when they are well aware their actions are being scrutnised by the public. They would be aware of the flack they will receive later from the public.

This is why RDB showed utter nonsense in the end.๐Ÿคข The worst movie of 2006 in my opinion.
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
Rang de basanti because its so different and unique. Its a great movie.
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna all the way! ๐Ÿ˜›