YRKKH - WU - 14th August 2013 - Naksh Pool Romance

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Short update

Naitik enrolls Naksh for swimming classesGayatri asks Naksh not to do any household chore. Naksh's classmates outcast Naksh in school. Nandini goes to meet Rashmi, at her house. Naksh comes home tired. Gayatri insists him to take rest. Akshara tells Naitik that Gayatri is smothering Naksh. Naksh massages Daddaji's legs. Naitik decides to enroll him for swimming classes. Naksh becomes worried that the other students will dirty the pool. Naitik and Akshara dream of spending a romantic moment by the swimming pool... 😳 😳

Full update:

TheEpisodestarts with g3 telling duggu to sit now and ask her whatever he wants. At m's Rajshri comes to her room and sees Vish is ready for offivlce and Dadi helping him. She says to vish now you do all your work, there is no need of me. He says you came all alone, and did not tell me. He says I need your support and I m proud of you. She gives the credit to him and says you are my courage, without you, I cannot do anything. They praise each other... Duggu goes to school. He meets Yash... other boys were planning somthing.. Duggu asks Yash what are they planning about then Duggu goes to Aryan and says if he can give an idea but Arayan says no coz your mum will report us if we play with u 😔 they keep some distance from Duggu. He feels bad.
At ss girija ask Akshara is she should clean Duggu's shoes but Akshara says no he will do it himself as Naitik showed him how to do it. G3 makes face 😡 and says if u wanna theach him somthing then teach scoll stuff but whay household work. Akshara says he should learn his work... g3 gets more angry.. 😡 Akshara tries to explains her but she does not understand and says don't teach him household work... Bhabhimaa tries to explain it to akshara and says Akshara work at homeand alsoin office, but if Naitik does the same will she let him work..
Nandini comes to meet Rashmi. Rama asks Rashmi to take rest. She asks Rashmi what will she eat. Rashmi smiles. Nandini asks how are you feeling. Rashmi says I m not feeling anything. Maa and mum are excited more than me, and Nikhil is caring a lot for me, I am afraid. Nandini says I cannot help you, as I don't have any experience in it, but Akshara can tells you.
Duggu comes home and looks tired... Akshara asks him what happened, if anyone said anything. He said no he is just tired... he throws his bag and goes todrinkwater... Akshara calls him and tried to tell him to take his bag but g3 interfere and tells Duggu to go to his room girija will bring water for him there.. g3 😡
At m's RJ is waiting for Vish outside... Ananya comes and asks who is she waiting for.. she says for your dadaji.. Ananya says he will come late... RJ wonders why did he changed his hours and how come he didn't tell him.
Naksh room: Akshara was standing and reading a book... Naitik comes from office... he tells Akshara not to turn around... Akshara ask why. He says he doesn't want to see her upset so if she turn around then do it while smiling. Akshara ask how does he knows that she is upset. He says he saw g3's upset face and understood that there is a talk happend between Akshara and her. Akshara says its not only g3's mistake but duggu should learn to do his work online his own, so that he can be independent. She says We should find a way to let g3 understand... Naitik hugs Akshara and says don't worry we will find a way but now I saw a dream for Naksh. Akshara ask what? Naitik said will tell in a min lets sit down first. Akshara puts the book down and naitik sees it's about babies... he teases akshara by saying is there a good news...😳 akshara says u dream and that to in open eyes.. I was reading the book for rashmi.. 😆
At ss. living area, Dadda ji says his feets are paining. Duggu says he will massage DJ's legs...Naksh comes and praises Duggu... g3 makes face and says don't do any other thing apart from this and gives a look to akshara 😡
Dadda ji asks for tea, but Akshara refuses.Akshara says wait for some time as he just had a cup a while ago.. Duggu tells Dj to wait for few days, then he will make tea for him. Dj says these works are for women, let them do it. G3 agres 😡 Naitik says he has a surprise for Duggu.. Duggu gets excited and asks what is it. Naitik says we will admit you inswimming classes. Bma says Duggu is still small, g3 says there is no need... Duggu says nothing will happen and thanks Naitik... Akshara says there is another surprise... Duggu ask what then she says Ananya and Yash will join the same classes... g3 again says there is no need for this 😡 Naitik says he may need such skills for future.. g3 says why? We are not living in a sea or anything.. she gets angry and leaves 😡
Rajvish room, RJ is upset with her Vish.. He tries to calm her down. He says ok, I will also get angry, I came home to spend time with you and you are… She says I was annoyed because you did not tell me you came late. He says I come late daily, what to do, I was being alone at home. He says he forgot to tell her and asks for tea. He says Dadi is taking care of him.
Duggu, Ananya and Yash on the phone discussing aboutswimming. They talk about their swimming custom and stuff..
G3 and bma in the kitchen discussing about Rashmi... she is happy and plans to go to the Mandir. Bma asks what does she wants Rashmi to have a girl or a boy.. meanwhile Akshara come near kitchen while talking to Rashmi on the phone... she heard g3 and bma and tells Rashmi listen to them as well.. g3 says she want a girls this time. Rashmi gets happy. Rashmi talks to them and says there is much time... Rashmi says even rama behen are planning here. G3 says everyone is very happy.
At Naksh room, Akshara is in nightgown... thinking about somthing.. Naitik comes behind her and asks what is she thinking about. She says about Duggu whether he will be able to swim or not.. Nqitik said she shouldn't be worried infact she should be happy that Duggu is learning somthing new and its a life saving skills, then in romantic mood he says shall we also learn it.😳 She says no. He says I was thinking that.. thinkig... 😳. Then the dream sequence... ☺️
Naksh is in by swimming pool... Akshara standing by one side and naitik walking towards her... piya bawari in the background ☺️ They get close…. Akshara thinks about somthing and smiles then sudenly she pushes him in the pool... Naitik act as angry... Akshara throws a ball on him but he doesn't look back.. she gives him a flying kiss but he is still angry... then she slowly goes into the water.. Naitik looks back and sees her coming towards him ☺️ Naitik hides under water... Akshara looks for him then sudenly jumps up behind her back.. they hug then comes more closer to each other.. some very close romantic moments... their nose touches each other ☺️ Akshara goes behind Naitik then she hides... Naitik looks for Akshara then he sudenly heard she is calling his name.. he looks.. Akshara comes down from the slide...Naitik carries her ☺️ just then the dream ends 😆 Naitik asks Akshara if she liked his thought. She says yes, thought is good but it will stay as just a thought as we don't have a swimmingpool. Naitik says it doesn't matter as long as we are in romantic mood ☺️

Precap: everyone in near swimming pool telling Duggu to ge but he is scared.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake.. enjoy 😳😳Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail

I can't 🤣
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for late reply Net kk😡

why😳

yaha spamming allowed hai na yaa fir koi Report karne wala hai🤣
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lafangi_Mahi

sorry for late reply Net kk😡

why😳

yaha spamming allowed hai na yaa fir koi Report karne wala hai🤣

areh after seeing the precap it's hard to control 🤣
It's okay.. I have to go to work soon as well 🤣

We are discussing YRKKH which is fully allowed so let them report it if they want 🤣
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Amina_

areh after seeing the precap it's hard to control 🤣
It's okay.. I have to go to work soon as well 🤣

We are discussing YRKKH which is fully allowed so let them report it if they want 🤣

Yaa preacp dekhne ke baad sabka ye haal hai epi dekhne ke baad kya hoga🤣

chal bye mein bhi jaaying😆

Yup report karne do🤣
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yayyy waiting...
still half hour to go...
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update saasu maa..😃🤣