Anamika WU 14/08

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tfwu dishu.
Da show is getting bored day by day.
simple--chavi is positive lead--and cvs cant afford to to kill positive lead 2nd time in this show...:D
Originally posted by rajh

simple--chavi is positive lead--and cvs cant afford to to kill positive lead 2nd time in this show...:D
I am not talking from show's POV but from a logical POV. if a person wants to kill another person, and that person is unconscious, it would make more logical sense to kill while he/she is still unconscious and cannot fight in defence, try to run or cry for help.😆
Originally posted by ..Bournville..

I am not talking from show's POV but from a logical POV. if a person wants to kill another person, and that person is unconscious, it would make more logical sense to kill while he/she is still unconscious and cannot fight in defence, try to run or cry for help.😆

you are trying to find logic in illogical show...😆 cvs ne kab logic se kaam kiya hai?? chavi going to anamika house to uncover itself is illogical thing [that to when chavi knows anamika already in control of jeet through black magic]...aise reveal hosaktha hai kya raaz?? kya anamika ek doodh peeti bacchi hai ??😆  
if i remember right then chavi is management student..but from her actions now it  looks like  3rd standard  students are much better than chavi in thinking ..😆 

cvs ko likhana hi nahin aata...what can we expect from them...🤢
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rajh

you are trying to find logic in illogical show...😆cvs ne kab logic se kaam kiya hai?? chavi going to anamika house to uncover itself is illogical thing [that to when chavi knows anamika already in control of jeet through black magic]...aise reveal hosaktha hai kya raaz?? kya anamika ek doodh peeti bacchi hai ??😆
if i remember right then chavi is management student..but from her actions now it looks like 3rd standard students are much better than chavi in thinking ..😆

cvs ko likhana hi nahin aata...what can we expect from them...🤢

haila raj humari man ki baat likh diya.😆