Posted: 10 years ago
Hey buddies.
well I hope we'll enjoy here as members and hopefully make a good team to work as .. keeping aside any kind of fights, miss understandings and everything.

I have decided to watch the show because of the Concept. as Its really a different kind of show after so many years. 😳 Would love to watch it 😊😳

So lets Enjoy
Regards
-Riti

Hello Riti.. Hope the show is as awesome as its promos and i can have a good time in the forum ðŸ˜³ 
i liked sangeetha ghosh...wanna see her acting again...
Hope the show is as amazing as the promos 😛 n we all have fun time wid the show & saanchi dhruv lub story 😉
I hope the show will rock & will bring a change to the typical love-stories & also I can't wait to see Sangeetha on-screen as i've only watched her in ZNK show.
I hope the story line is refreshing and does not becomes stale like many other shows. 
some how i liked the concept of the show... sangeeta is a natural actress... having high hopes from the show
Concept seems fresh and different. really hope it wont turn like typical soaps after some day. and yes Sangeeta's was a fine actress as I remember. would be really good to see her again. :) 
heya Riti 🤗 so we finally meet somewhere 😃
yes this concept is really diff.i just want them to show it beautifully! & i loved the cast too, Sangeeta fits in very well & Ruslaan toh 😳 hope they will live up to our expectations 😊
i joined in today
and
I hope the show is great :)

Best of luck for this show :) and to the forum too..