Gustakh Dil

The show pace...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't you think the show speed is slow a bit as not much is happening like today itself they only focused on the money and why the villagers has a different point of view from the people in the city...
The mother of Lajjo still trying her best to set everything right...
The doctor sadness as Lajjo will be leaving and I think nothing more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Agree the pace of the show is a bit slow n yes it is mostly focusing

on that only n nothing major is happening

Hope it speeds up soon
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also agree with u, hope that before this week ends they'll show Lajjo's shaadi...
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think pace of the show is good... they are just establishing Lajoo's background... once they shaddi takes place story will shift to delhi and more melodrama...

bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys..let d story hav a firm bakgrnd...it has just started...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They also are showing how much Ishaana seems to be liked and fits in with Nikhil's family and how they already seem to look at her as their daughter in law.  Even Nikhil's mom who doesn't even seem to have a relationship with her own son.  I can just see how much of a problem this is going to pose for Laajo when she shows up in Dehli as Nikhil's wife...  Also, it seems that Nikhil's grandpa has no issues with her either even if they have not met yet.  They have to set the stage properly I guess before she can show up at her in-laws place.  Not only will they have an issue with her being from a village and look down on her for that (I don't think Nikhil's dad will have an issue with that) but also because she has replaced their well loved Ishaana.
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think the saw is going at the right pace.
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think that the pace is good because before they can move on with nikhil and lajjo's story they need to have a background story
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am actually enjoying the pace. It is not unusually slow and dragging, but it's not too fast either. I think it's pretty good, though could be a bit faster. They're just trying to make a solid background before they do anything too major IMO
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, yeah. The show is V.E.R.Y slow paced tthese days, almost annoying.