Diya Baati meets Devon Ke Dev

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Diya Baati meets Devon Ke Dev

Disclaimer: Somehow my crazy brain came up with this.πŸ˜† This is just for fun. Don't mean to harm anybody's feelings. Hope you will enjoy and for the others sorry for wasting your time.

One fine day in kailash(RP)  ShivaShakthi( Read Bhabo) present a mango (IPS dream) and tell Ganesh (Sandy) and Kartikeya(Suraj) that the sooner they come around the three worlds faster (3 matkas)  they will be given the mango.

At first Ganesh had no idea what to do. As Ganesh was thinking and walking he did not realize that he was making the first round  around Shivashakthi and another Booth Aathma(chavi)was following him without his knowledge and made Ganesh trip and fall when he completed the first round. Shiva Shakthi cried foul and said that the first round was not acceptable.

Ganesh continues to make the second round. This time around another Preth Aathma (Emily) was crying unconsolably in Ganesh's ears to save it so that it can obtain Mukti by the grace of Shiva and Parvathi (Bhabo).So Ganesh does not complete the second round and returns walking backward to wherever he started from as he realized that Shiva and Parvathi are actually showing him a delusional mango and there is no real mango to attain. So ShivaShakthi cry foul again this time.😭

Ok. So what happens to Kartikeya is what you may ask. Kartikeya was taking a world tour in his Phatphati that he was not around to see  what was going on in Kailash.πŸ˜† Kartikeya always knows deep down how much Ganesh loves the mango so his phatphati reaches Kailash where he finds a devastated Ganesh. Kartikeya then encourages Ganesh to proceed with the third round.

Ganesh does not reveal that the mango is delusional  to kartikeya and proceeds on to make an intentional failed third round.

However the Shiva in Shakthi (Bhabasa) wakes up from penanceπŸ‘ and opens his third eye(occasionally happens but always at the right time) and  leads Ganesh to go on with the mission . Ganesh successfully completes the third round and magically the mango becomes real.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Kartikey sensed the foulplay initially done by ShivaShakthi and gets mad and leaves to hills of palani. But here is the twist. This time he  takes Ganesh too with him.πŸ‘

For people who don't know the original mythology here it goes.

Once there was a competition between Ganesha and his brother as to see who could circumambulate the three worlds faster and hence win the fruit of knowledge. Skanda went off on a journey to cover the three worlds while Ganesha simply circumambulated his parents. When asked why he did so, he answered that his parents Shiva and Parvati constituted the three worlds and was thus given the fruit of knowledge. Kartikeya however had gone on his peacock to actually circumambulate the three worlds so he arrived late and found that Ganesh had already won the fruit of knowledge. He was angry when he found out how Ganesh won the fruit and being the child he was leaves Kailash angrily and goes to the hills of palani in Tamil Nadu.

Edited by sathiyam - 10 years ago

Kartikey sensed the foulplay initially done by ShivaShakthi and gets mad and leaves to hills of palani. But here is the twist. This time he  takes Ganesh too with him.

πŸ€£πŸ˜† good brothers

🀣🀣

good humor πŸ˜‰ .thanks πŸ˜Š
sathiyam from where you got this idea πŸ€£
thanks for making me laugh πŸ˜‰

Hilarious post sathiyam πŸ€£

Nice imagination.

Kartikey sensed the foulplay initially done by ShivaShakthi and gets mad and leaves to hills of palani. But here is the twist. This time he  takes Ganesh too with him.

I like this part very much.⭐️⭐️
Thanks All. Glad that you all enjoyed.

Niruba,

Ofcourse our Sandy is the inspiration for my idea. She keeps putting Bhabo in a pedestal more than anybody else and somehow I related it to Ganesh and  when I read the spoliers about  Suraj deciding to leave RP  the story just came around. LOL.

Edited by sathiyam - 10 years ago
🀣🀣  good πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .
🀣
good one sathiyam
thanks for this hilarious post