Does Raghu feel anything...???

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
   We have, so far, seen that Raghu is very obedient and obliging towards the Ranas.
He would not even think twice before risking his life to save Shivani, the apple of the eye of Mr Rana. What makes him so obliged to the Ranas? Just his sense of responsibility? Or do you think he feels anything for Shivani?

Shivani is too naive and childish. She genuinely likes Raghu but as a friend/ helper. But what's inside Raghu's mind? Does he see Shivani as only his malikin?

😳
Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm when I saw 1st scene of 1st episode..they way Raghu was looking at shivani's wedding card lovingly I felt maybe it's one sided love 😳the way he looks at her I think he has a soft corner for shivani😛Arhaan behll-king of expressions😎
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Raghu likes Shivani but is keeping his emotions under control😛.  I think he feels Shivani doesn't feel the same way she thinks of him as more of a friend and also maybe because of the difference in status between his family and her's.

BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For now I can only see deep rooted respect for one another. Shivani definitely sees him as someone more than a helper, she respects him too much to think of him as just a helper.
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its possible for it to be a one sided love...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree i feel the same its one side love may...lets see what happened next...😊
hunnybunch thumbnail
What I feel is he is controlling his emotions and he is forcing himself not to fall for Shivani...And yes, he respects her and her dadu very much.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Hmm when I saw 1st scene of 1st episode..they way Raghu was looking at shivani's wedding card lovingly I felt maybe it's one sided love 😳the way he looks at her I think he has a soft corner for shivani😛Arhaan behll-king of expressions😎

Yes I also noticed how lovingly he was looking at the wedding card 😳 He adores her and probably loves her as well deep down in his heart !
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: hunnybunch

What I feel is he is controlling his emotions and he is forcing himself not to fall for Shivani...And yes, he respects her and her dadu very much.

Hope he would not succeed and fall for her eventually 😉😆
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent topic eclipse...👏

Its obvious that Shivani considers Raghu to be more than a mere servant.. she treats him like a family member / friend, just like her grandfather...

But Raghu's feeling are harder to read.. he respects and puts her on the same level as his master Rana..
I don't think he's in love with her at present, but he certainly likes her a lot ... he approved of her engagement with Abhimanyu... above all, he wants Shivani to be happy..