Episode 3: Kal issne hamari jaan bachayi

Posted: 10 years ago

Not his sister, his mother or even Dadaji but Shivani, only Shivani, had to utter this one small line with concern and Raghu glowed. His refusal, without being offensive, at being handed money by Abhimanyu and his acceptance of the watch were so subtle and poignant. There is a certain amount of sadness in his character which makes me wonder - why is Raghu the way he is? He opens up only to two people - Dadaji and Shivani. And maybe his mother too. Is it because of his upbringing? That father of his seems to have been a major cause.

Dadaji saying school and Abhimanyu saying resort makes it all the more clear that he is a very wrong guy. Just a matter of time. Three episodes and I cannot stand the guy already! His teeth should stop being shown. Maybe him too 🤔

Jaswant looking at both Abhimanyu and Raghu like they took away his lollypop was so cute 😆

Raghu walking around with his wrist in the air was cute as well. I do not see love for Shivani in his demeanor yet. There's still a long way for that to happen. But for now, this respect will do.
He doesnt speak bt his eyes do.lovng raghu..arhaan doin4 a gr8 job.
overall a brilliant Episode once again .
nice episode... i like AB's acting....😛 i think there is smething happened in the past of raghu... thats why he is like this the way it seems... There must be something stored for us...in future which is big twist...😊
Oh goodness, you too hate the teeth! Lol! I just dont want that guy to open his mouth! I was not able to watch the show fully, just bits, but I guess the chemistry btwn the leads will take time to unfold.. Looking forward to it
Loll 👍🏼 I agree in each point !!
Abut Raghu hmmm his past will soonly b revealed then we may know y he is like this !! Loving him 😳
Originally posted by luv-kriya

He doesnt speak bt his eyes do.lovng raghu..arhaan doin4 a gr8 job.

Agree. Arhaan suits Raghu's character.
Originally posted by Luckyforever

overall a brilliant Episode once again .

The show indeed has had a good first week!
Originally posted by Renu111

nice episode... i like AB's acting....😛 i think there is smething happened in the past of raghu... thats why he is like this the way it seems... There must be something stored for us...in future which is big twist...😊

Let's see. I hope they explain it!
Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Oh goodness, you too hate the teeth! Lol! I just dont want that guy to open his mouth! I was not able to watch the show fully, just bits, but I guess the chemistry btwn the leads will take time to unfold.. Looking forward to it

Lol! Totally! I cannot stand that guy! 😆

Yes, the chemistry has a long long time to come. But it will be good I think.