•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Well parvarishians...our show has finally come to an end!! I just hope we get a season 2...today when they were showing flashbacks I just thought that there is sooo many tracks...I mean Sweety gets cool, Raashi and Ginny are lost, Raavi and Nitin, Rocky And Rinku, Raashi goes to boarding school, Sunny gets Bullyied, Farmhouse track, Sweety and Lucky fight, Bebe, Monty Singh, Raavi gets kidnapped etc!! I mean there are soo many tracks that we've already forgot...but parvarish is my MOST FAVOURITE SHOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE...today I must confess I've learned alooot from parvarish and I'm really thankful for that!! And of course a big thanks to the actors who could portray these roles and entertain us!!! Aanchal, Aashika, Sparsh, Rakshit, Tapasvi, Shweta (MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER), Barkha/Rupali ,Vishal, Vivek!!! EVERYONE!!! Thank you!!! I'll miss you guys and the show a lot..and hope you come back with a season 2...Goodbye Parvarish!
such a cute post 😊

yeah parvarrish was and will be a show that'd stay in our hearts for long 😊

hoping for a season 2 😃
sweet post!! will miss Parvarrish a lot! it is one of a kind... hope it's back for season 2! 

ðŸ˜³ will miss parvarissh great show
 i want parvarish s2😳

Yeah me too, hoping for a Season 2.

"fingers crossed" 😊
Yes, I also want Paarvarish season 2 ...it was a great show with some funny,sad,enjoyable moments going to miss it a lot ðŸ˜”

Anyone know how many episodes it had?

Originally posted by Meredith

Anyone know how many episodes it had?

388  episodes 😉😳
well not sure if we hv to wait for next season or request creatives? :p