Anamika

Matarani's locket

Rose123-456 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have one and only one question. How can Anamika make chavvi fall unconscious when chavvi has matarani's locket and how can patalika haunt chavvi when she has her locket on???????!??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear rose, dont ask the questions! Because this is all crap serial, where koi logic work nahi karta!!
Stupid serial 🤢
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you didn't notice she lost her locket near the main door of saluja house and she forgot to pick it up later also no one in the house noticed a shiny gold colored locket lying on the floor. LOOOLZ.🤣
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
according to cvs--anamika is more powerful than--matarani--hanumanji and gangajal...

locket ho or naa ho koi farak nahin padtha--anamika ko koi stop nahin kar saktha...

as per cvs theory --anamika is ultimate supreme power of this world...

stupid cvs---ek shaitaani ki bandi ko bhagwaan se upar dikha diya...😡
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajh

according to cvs--anamika is more powerful than--matarani--hanumanji and gangajal...

locket ho or naa ho koi farak nahin padtha--anamika ko koi stop nahin kar saktha...

as per cvs theory --anamika is ultimate supreme power of this world...

stupid cvs---ek shaitaani ki bandi ko bhagwaan se upar dikha diya...😡

ehh...are you watching anamika or some other serial. How come you come to a conclusion that cvs showing ana more powerful than mata. Ana couldn't attack abhay when he was wearing the hanuman locket, she couldn't do anything to chavi when she was wearing mata locket, she couldn't touch mandir and when touched she got burn marks on her skin, her spell was broken by gangajal etc. Despite this you assume ana is more powerful than -matarani--hanumanji and gangajal. 

edited on taking personal dig.
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Rose123-456 thumbnail
Lol maybe I didn't see the part where she lost her locket but thx for telling me :)