Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks a lot everybody. I am not home - am in London hopping hospitals for a friend of mine. The going is good so far as her condition is treatable. Should get back to HQ by next Friday . will convey individual thanks then, ok? Take care folks and stay safe Love Roja 
eclat thumbnail
Wishing you many more happy returns, RP.  Birthday wishes comes your way, although belated. :)
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
roja Belates wishes paa...sorry I am late.

Wow...helping your sick friend? That too travelling all the to London with nher. Your friend is so lucky to have a friend like you roja. Good luck with the treatment. Hope and pray nthat she get well soon.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again thanks to all of you. Nithya,  nice of you to remember my B'day . I was sitting in a hospital corridor hoping for some good news and until Krish called me I did not realize that it was my birth day !! I saw your wishes two days later and it made my day. Life is really too short and this dawns on you better when you are in a hospital corridor !!! Especially when you are fretting about some one you care  !! And of course every birth day is a bonus for me - my cardiologist wonders about my secret and I tell him that it is my ability to laugh at almost everything. Thanks once again people, I salute all of you.