Posted: 10 years ago
Parvarish was(odd to use past tense now) one show which had the most unique concept I ever saw(will see) on Indian Television. Just from the promos I knew this was a great show. It had amazing actors and the characters were written wonderfully. But now..the show has ended. 
We cannot deny the fact that whenever a show starts...it is going to end someday. I am fine with the fact that the show has ended now. But not happy with the way the show was progressing for the last few months. The end was not memorable. 

I have learned a lot from the show...from kids point of view as well as parents point of view. Issues which were depicted were mostly real and now I have an idea how to handle them if I face them in future. 

I have lot of favorites from the show...and I am just listing it down. You all can mention your favorites too...which stood out for you at the end.

Favorite Family : Ahluwalias
Favorite Character: Lucky (Nanu and Rocky are next)
Favorite Actor: Vivek, Tapasvi and Shweta
Favorite Track: Football track (Lucky studies track is next)
Matured track: Ginny Humiliation track and Rinku track
Realistic Issues/Track: Farmhouse, exam and Daadu track
Favorite Scene: Talk between Lucky and Rocky in Rocky's room at the end of football track. Its the best for me from the entire show.
Favorite supporting character: Daadu
Favorite Bond: Lucky and Rocky

There are loads of other scenes which had been written and acted so well. I am glad I watched this show..there can't be any other show like Parvarish in the future. 
Favorite Family : Ahluwalias

Favorite Character: Rocky & Ginny (Lucky is next)

Favorite Actor: Tapasvi and Shweta (Vivek & Aashika also)

Favorite Track:Ginny skit track (and almost all ahlu ones)

Matured track: Ginny Humiliation track

Realistic Issues/Track: [none]

Favorite Scene: Talk between Lucky and Rocky in various tracks,Sweety-Ginny in skit track !

Favorite supporting character: Daadu,Yudi

Favorite Bond: Lucky and Rocky, Sweety-Ginny (Lucky-Ginny, Sweety-Rocky also... Special mention: Rocky-Ginny)

Favorite hug:Rocky-Ginny And later Sweety-Ginny when Ginny comes out from locked washroom of school in the skit track!!!

Favorite Dialogues: mostly Rocky's dialogues (followed by Sweety's dialogues)

best moment:Sweety-Lucky coming into Ginny's room andfinding Rocky sleeping besides her! (ginny humiliation track)

Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
@Pritam Wah Bhai...Colorful postπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Favorite Hug: There are so many...My favorite one will be when Lucky comes back from police station...and Rocky and Ginny hug him...there was so much emotions involved..

Favorite dialogues: I love everyone's one-liners...I mean...LRS are all good in comedy and love their lines...

Favorite moment: As you said..Lucky-Sweety at Ginny's room...Best written scene...Apart from that...Moment...Hmmm...nothing to the above scene's extent...May be Lucky-Daadu scene had a nice moment...
haha i am always too lazy to play with my texts ! πŸ˜ƒ
but this time did it cause it was a special post !

i dont remember many scenes and dialogues yaar... otherwise would have posted specifically !
Indeed special...I am breaking my brain here to remember good moments now...

I remember only the recent ones...

Favorite Moment: BOL!!! Can never forget this...hum sabka bolti bandh ho gayi..πŸ˜†

Favorite Family : Both
Favorite Character: Rocky, Jeet hehe 😳
Favorite Actor: Barkha, Shweta
Favorite Track: Uttarkhand (thats all i remember from past tracks πŸ˜›)
Matured track: Rocky getting bike o_O
Realistic Issues/Track: Raavi was caught cheating while she wasn't
Favorite Scene: not fav.. bt i liked it when sweety n pinky sneaked into mathur's house
Favorite supporting character: Naanu
Favorite Bond: Kids

@Pritam

Yar...BOL!!! Lucky to Ginny...Humiliation track...πŸ˜†
favourite track: FARM HOUSE TRACK(ep 38-41)                                                                                                 favourite hug: rocky huged SWEETY from back in kitchen(ep 87)                                                                    fav scence:  SWEETY slaped hard rocky  & then huged both rocky & ginny and crying (& the song)       fav conver:  SWEETY rocky   befor the night of BOARD EXAM(ep 159)                                                                                                                                                                                       fav diag:        SWEETY " hain MERI GINNY KHO GAYI"(ep 38)                                      Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
Favorite Family : ahluwalias😳
Favorite Character: Rocky, ginny 😳and raashiπŸ˜› a lillte sunny  😳
Favorite Actor: Barkha, Shweta, all actors πŸ˜‰
Favorite Track: Uttarkhand., cycling track,exam track , rocky n yudi , mathur , mr chaddha track , ginny and koel track , faarmhouse track , raashi hostel track , rocky goin abroad track πŸ˜ƒ
Matured track: Rocky getting bike , ginny becoming winner in interschool competion 😊
Realistic Issues/Track: exam track , bully track , eve teasing track 😊
Favorite Scene: when all the cousins come together to beat abhishek 🀣
Favorite supporting character: Naanu, lucky , 😳
Favorite Bond: cousins together 😳, rocky-ginny best bhai- behen jodi ever 😳⭐️

Favourite family: Ahluwalias
Favourite character: Rocky, Sweety, Naanu (Lucky is next)
Favourite actor: Shweta, Sparsh, Tapasvi
Favourite track: Raashi and Ginny are lost (Love everyone's acting)
Matured track: Rocky goes to Luckys office when Lucky was ill
Realistic issues/Track: Rocky wants a bike
Favourite scene: There are many...but I must say when Sweety finds out that Ginny is lost and starts screaming and crying...very good acting πŸ‘
Favourite supporting character: Naanu
Favourite bond: Kids and Sweety-Lucky Sweety-Pinky

Favourite hug: I have two...when Lucky is in police station and he gets the permission to go home and Sweety hugs him! And the second is when Rocky hugs Sweety from the back!
Favourite dialogue: When Lucky says to Rocky that "beta agar iss duniya Mein kahin jannat hai to sirf maa ke charno mein"on Mother's Day!Edited by r.khan - 10 years ago