pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends! 😃 I'm new here just like all of you are 😉 everyone fondly calls me PP on IF so yeah you can call me that! Okay so this is my first ever topic on MCI forum and I am so excited!! 😳 Before I didn't really like the concept of kids cooking because of eliminations and all that but now my views have changed because I went over the promos the information on this show and OMG it seems damn exciting! We will get to see new talent, new dishes, a whole new concept and of course new inspirations from the little kids! Right?! So yeah I'm damn excited and really looking forward for the kids to cook...lets see how the cooking talent of kids shines on MCI! ⭐️ So come on friends share your views...comment and like!! 😊

Have a good day! Happy Independence Day! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am also excited PP.Waiting for Saturday 9.00 PM. 2 days to more.

Always children are very talented in dancing,acting,singing then why not in cooking also?

I also like concept.I like this 3 judges.They are very naughty, funny & non strict with all children.😛
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Proud-India

I am also excited PP.Waiting for Saturday 9.00 PM. 2 days to more.

Always children are very talented in dancing,acting,singing then why not in cooking also?

I also like concept.I like this 3 judges.They are very naughty, funny & non strict with all children.😛

Yep right dear! Kids cooking is going to be epic cool to see! Hahah yeah the judges are soo cute I'm most excited to see Vikas with the kids OMG it's going to be soo crazy 😆 now just 1 more day to go 😉
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me too! :)

Me sach sach speaking. me wants to see Vikku with the kids! :*

Just few hours left for the very first episode! 

All d best to MC Team! :*

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Only  5  hours more now.Countdown has already begun on Star Plus.😛

But I have already watched 1st look of show in today's SBS segment on ABP News.😃 
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes  the  promos  got  me  excited  and  yesterday's  episode  was  way  too  cute  with  all  the  three  judges  in  their  rocking  avatar  especially  Vikas  with  his  cute  xpressions  completely  got  me  hooked  and  the  kids  too  rocked.Waiting  4  today's  episode  too 😃.