yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The show ended abruptly especially with Sweetyji missing. I can't accept the fact that they show her as gone to Himachal looking for that guy, without closure to the issue and ending the show. I am not sure what was the reason for Sweetyji missing but would have made a big difference in how viewers will remember her and the show...at least for me.

Like most of you, I wish the show continued with all the characters in. Would have been great to see Rupali back at some point.

It was nice discussing the show with all of you here, will see u in another forum.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sweety was present or not..they should have atleast completed the track properly...it was so abrupt and meaningless...there was no bonding shown in the family...they were all just doing their job. 

I am disappointed with the show for the past few months itself..and the end was not memorable.
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but SHWETA was present in   the last  WRAP UP ceremony...                                                                                                                                                                something MUST be happen there!!!
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
they shouldnt have done promotion for that other show at all 🥱
 plus i didnt like the ending at all 🥱
there shouldve been an family sng seq😛 im not talking of that song aye dil at all lol;pp😆 some other song 😉

subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lizzie1765

they shouldnt have done promotion for that other show at all 🥱
 plus i didnt like the ending at all 🥱
there shouldve been an family sng seq😛 im not talking of that song aye dil at all lol;pp😆 some other song 😉

i think only for THIS shweta was ABSENT
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Sweety was present or not..they should have atleast completed the track properly...it was so abrupt and meaningless...there was no bonding shown in the family...they were all just doing their job. 

I am disappointed with the show for the past few months itself..and the end was not memorable.

And to top they introduced the new show (which sounds extremely boring)! They didn't need to show Lucky's goof up if they weren't going to wrap up properly. To me it felt like someone gave them one day's notice to end the show 
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the ending was unfair 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
plz can sumone give me last epi's video link?plzz
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
didnt feel anything abrupt 🤔