Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

A nice start...A pertinent subject

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What a Nice start ... 

On one side... Sanchis family ...was busy worrying about Sanchis future...seeing a neighbors girl getting married 

and even wondered about possible.. partners.. for Sanchi ... 

including a divorcee ...😲

On the other side ... Sanchi was busy repairing machines at her factory...

helping ..the factory and its workers.. home keep running... πŸ˜Š

Dilshad..came running.. cribbing about ...her own wedding ..

leaving Sanchis family gaping..! πŸ˜†

Sanchi struck a lovely balance..as she.. 

• kept tabs of her farm (inquiring about sowing of seeds).. and 
  • family (asking Granny to take meds and taking care of her sisters moodswing)

The grannies decide.. to make Advait a messenger to reach out to Sanchi.. n convince her about meeting a prospective match..! πŸ˜‰ [Smart method]

However.. Sanchi told her grannies..to be happy for the neighbor and let her be at her destiny ..! 

Her granny asks.. if she is fine? She says yes..and asks.. when will she be happy? πŸ€”

The most beautiful lines by Sanchis Aaji ... 'Ye umar hai jeene ki. hasne. ki .rone ki ..kisi ka sath pane ki ...' 

Sanchi said ... 'Kahan milega aisa ladka? Jo mujhe bhi nibhaye..meri zimmedari ko bhi'  n Aaji said.. 'Dhundne se to Raam bhi mil jate hain' πŸ˜³

Aaji ended the discussion with .. 'Tune hum sabki zindagi mein hai rang bhara.. aab to khud ke liye jee le zara'!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

PS: Ruslaan enters... driving a sports car .. on the song.. 'Kithe aya hai tu'

It was a Sangeeta centered Epi ..and she looked super and was lovely in it.. all ! πŸ‘
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited

Oh! You summed up the whole thing well.  And touche, the beginning was indeed really nice and I don't kid one bit. I like how there's nothing too dramatic, at least in the beginning. The grandmothers are adorable and hilarious and they're played by such amazing actresses. Then, I liked how Sanchi's introduction wasn't hair-flying etc but very simple, and gave an insight on the kind of character she's gonna be. I liked all the characters, and I liked the dialogues. The background music wasn't any thumps and there weren't any cracking noises either, so I was glad that I'm can be sure that this isn't the usual soap opera. 

The theme of the story is very relative, it's earthy and perhaps the only person larger than life that gonna be in here would be the hero. I'm quite skeptical about him, to be honest. Except him? Awesome, all of it. Tonight was a straight 9/10 from. Good dialogues, funny ladies and younger brother, relevant conversations etc. It was well-rounded and very entertaining, made me smile and laugh a lot. That's about all we need from our fiction, right? πŸ˜³

Kankshita
Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Was a great epi na.?? Waiting for ur thots πŸ˜³
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it di...i will also make apost on my review for it...must say Sanchi has maintianed a balance between job & home!
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

I loved it di...i will also make apost on my review for it...must say Sanchi has maintianed a balance between job & home!

Yep. . we can see her pain ..and we can see her struggle too 
galacticgem thumbnail
ya nice starting... loved it 
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yep. . we can see her pain ..and we can see her struggle too 

hmmp di,πŸ˜ƒ but all others and her sister say some dialogues which hurted her. how can a siste rlike this?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

hmmp di,πŸ˜ƒ but all others and her sister say some dialogues which hurted her. how can a siste rlike this?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Sis is young will take time to mature πŸ˜Š
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: galacticgem

ya nice starting... loved it 

Me too πŸ˜³
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sis is young will take time to mature πŸ˜Š

agree di πŸ˜ƒthat she is young, but she is doing a job! atleast should know what to say on a particular time!😳