WU: 15 August 13 | The Very First Episode

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST HAVE CHOSEN TO RESTRICT THE CONTENT OF THIS POST TO MEMBERS ONLY

A delivery is received by Sanchi's Nani at their residence. It is a basket that's got sweets in it which gets the Punjabi grandmother excited. It however comes along with the invitation to a wedding. Perturbed, she turns to the comparatively calmer Aaji and they are amazed at how Namrata too is going to be married. Namrata who's got a 50 inch waist and whose teeth enter the premise first and then she herself, she of all people is getting married while their beautiful and one in a million Sanchi is as unengaged as ever. πŸ˜† Meanwhile, Sanchi is repairing a machine at her factory all by herself. She successfully fixes it and reminds her employee, Mugdha that it's a responsible task to get those machines timely serviced because those machines help all her workers earn their bread.

Sanchi's sister stomps into her office and complains about her issues with her boss and says that her boss is a frustrated spinster who wants to ruin younger girl's life. Overlooking her sister's words, Sanchi tells her a joke their father had once told her, advices her to go back to work. Back at her home, Nani and Aaji by means of their neighbor decide on making Sanchi meet a potential groom. He's called Shivam who is a 37 year old divorced engineer.

Dilshad, Sanchi's neighbor animatedly comes to their home and complains about Namrata's marriage. Nani and Aaji tell her about Shivam and she refuses to marry an old divorcee. Enough said. πŸ˜†

Nani and Aaji decide to send Sanchi's younger brother to get her home after they fail to tell Sanchi on the phone about Shivam. Advait, the brother tells her about the havoc that's happening at their place and when they finally reach home, Sanchi shuffles out of her grandmothers' repeated attempts to bring Namrata's wedding card in her notice. Finally, they have a moment and Sanchi urges them to stop worrying about her marriage and goes back to her room.

There, Aaji comes and forces her into taking a seat on the floor and getting her hair oiled. One by one, the whole family sort of gathers there and convinces Sanchi into meeting Shivam. The episode ends with Aaji telling Sanchi to start living happily, for her own self. The next, last scene of the episode shows Dhruv driving, having coffee, enjoying music playing on the stereo. It is kind of shown in reference to Sanchi's remark that it may not be possible to find a guy who'd love her and understand and share her responsibilities.

The precap shows Nani and Aaji arguing on what to cook for Shivam and his parents for their meeting with Sanchi in the evening. πŸ˜† Sanchi's driving her jeep while her siblings are teasing her regarding the said meeting with Shivam that's to take place when Dhruv comes in the middle of the road and collapses, causing Sanchi to roll her car to a halt.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO ANOTHER SITE, THESE ARE MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou for the awesome update!⭐️

Me & my family liked the episode on perspective of a Woman who maintained a good balance between her Work in dairy farm & her house. In this world, there are alot of people who do this & story look real also.

After her work , she is the only one who maintain house work as well..some alot of work for her...and she is full of confident - Sanchi.😳

Also shown society rules & views on how should a girl marry earlierπŸ€”...but i believe its one's personal decision. But Sanchi should get married now as it look by her thoughts.

Also, lastly Hero's entry in sport car!😎 and precap is interesting! seems like dhruv is doing drama.!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Regards Dev.😳😳
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thankyou for the awesome update!⭐️

Me & my family liked the episode on perspective of a Woman who maintained a good balance between her Work in dairy farm & her house. In this world, there are alot of eople who do this & story llok real

My aunt got married when she was 33. And she used to take care of my Nani who was mostly incapable of working. She'd cook and work and everything. Now, I find my aunt a little insufferable. πŸ˜† But the fact remains, she's a woman of substance and that's what Sanchi here stands for. Agreed! 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: epiphany.

My aunt got married when she was 33. And she used to take care of my Nani who was mostly incapable of working. She'd cook and work and everything. Now, I find my aunt a little insufferable. πŸ˜† But the fact remains, she's a woman of substance and that's what Sanchi here stands for. Agreed! 

Good to know real life storyπŸ‘, agree, a woman of substance.😳 By the way, read my full reply now.πŸ˜†above.πŸ˜ƒ
thegameison thumbnail
^^ Read. Well said! πŸ‘πŸΌ
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You give a pretty good Written Update, Kanks! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you!

Well, about The Very First Episode, I found that characters introduction was very simple. And I liked it. The storyline seems very interesting. Seems like, the whole story moves around the character Sanchi, who is living a BEAUTIFUL life but yet to know the BEAUTY of the life. And that BEAUTY will be introduced by Dhruv, I guess. 

Waiting for the first meet of Sanchi and Dhruv :) 
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: blithe

You give a pretty good Written Update, Kanks! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you!

Well, about The Very First Episode, I found that characters introduction was very simple. And I liked it. The storyline seems very interesting. Seems like, the whole story moves around the character Sanchi, who is living a BEAUTIFUL life but yet to know the BEAUTY of the life. And that BEAUTY will be introduced by Dhruv, I guess. 

Waiting for the first meet of Sanchi and Dhruv :) 

Thanks, man!  And to be honest? It's one thing to be lonely, another to be incomplete without a man. We may feel incomplete from time to time, okay - but it just doesn't mean we aren't 'living' and just 'surviving' and crap like that, y'know? The society is stupid. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update ! :D
Koeli thumbnail
thank you for the WU... aahaan so the wait is over... πŸ˜³
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, I just loved the start & Sanchi's family & Delneez!!!😊Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago