•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello All! Name is Shama! ðŸ˜›

I thought I would introduced myself as well as bring in my own perspective of today's episode.😆

I thought the characters were really sweet in the ensemble cast. It's nice to see the dadi and nani be so caring but not irritating at the same time. They know not to push Saanchi too much. Some grandparents  that I've seen tend to cross lines when they wish to have their will fulfilled. They sometimes abuse this privilege they've been given by society as our elders. It's nice to see them be comically funny, realistic, yet also understanding. 

The siblings are also adorable, especially the brother who seems like the fun, mischievous one.

As far as Ruslaan goes, I know that he can definitely act, having seen his movie Tere Sang, he did a great job in that movie playing a dorky teenager who had gotten his sweetheart pregnant and tries to do right by her by marrying and taking care of her (I won't say more, the rest of the movie would be spoiled then. Don't know how he will be on TV, but I think I can hope for the best since perhaps tomorrow we will get a more proper introduction to Dhruv. 

Delnaaz seems a bit OTT, but I'm sure that once we get to see the human side of her character, it will also be lovely.

Sanchi is sweet, mature, and quite clever. It will be interesting to get to her know her even more. 

As far as storyline goes, I don't get why women must be married? I get that our society is obsessed with marriage, but even then why does a girl have to face such negativity when she is older and not married? A man will never face as harsh judgment as a girl willI It's not the end of the world if Sanchi does not marry and they shouldn't make her feel that way either. I do get that she wants someone in her life, but she doesn't know any man who will understand her desires and responsibilities. I think that's a valid concern of todays working women. These days working women not only have concern for their careers, but also their family! Once they marry, they can not just forget about the family that raised and loved them since birth as is expected by society. While Saanchi is a special case in a difficult situation, I think most girls/women can related to her situation, because girls of today are not just concerned with their future sasural's family, but they are involved and caring towards their own family. It's not fair of anyone to ask a girl to forget her family once she is married bc her sasural's home is her "new family."

Also I don't know why divorcee's have such a negative rap? ðŸ˜² I don't think that's fair. I hope the show addresses that topic in a proper manner. Sometimes people have bad marriages and they choose to be mature enough to end the marriage instead of suffocating themselves for society's sake. People do deserve a second chance. When you marry someone, there are no guarantees, it's a leap of faith, even if it was a "love marriage." I don't know if that guy's divorce backstory is completely true or not, but' it's unfair to label men or women who have been divorced as "used goods." Sometimes these people  tend to be more understanding and wise after coming out of a divorce and know what it takes to make a relationship work after having one that didn't work out. I'm not saying all divorced individuals are all of good character and wise, but it's not fair to think  that all divorcees are terrible, characterless people either! 

Also Sony knows how to package it's shows in the first two weeks with its promos, so the fact that the show feels fresh and new is always a plus point, but I'm looking forward to see more of how the content/storyline is handled. I hope it's a show that won't bore, but won't be full of OTT dramatic moments either (it doesn't look like that kind of show, but just in case) to keep audience's attention since we have seen new shows with interesting concepts with not so great storytelling either through OTT drama or flat storyline tracks not handled properly/sensitively. 

Can't wait to see what happens, it will hopefully be a great show that does well! Such new refreshing concepts should be encouraged since all shows can't all be about saas bahu and saazish! 

Does anyone agree or disagree? I'm open to discussion! ðŸ˜›
Hahah Great post yaar! I truly do believe that Ruslaa and most definitely act from watching MP3 to I don't Love You he has grown as an actor and I think seeing him in this TV limelight will only give him more experience :)

I also agree with the Divorce topic! Marriage either works or it doesnt and I am sure Sony will portray every topic in more civil and modern way! Things have changed and so have traditions. lookin down upon divorce and looking up to marriage has also changed.

I too am excited for this show :D
Nice post shama 😊 Even i kept thinking whatz the big deal if a girl dont get married 🤔 😆 The PH stated they are gonna show something real and i gonna buy dat. So i really hope they dont show OTT moments.Waiting for ruslan's performance.
great post! [:D} well i think the concept is very good & mature.hope it doesn't get pressurized by TRPs or channel & it may continue the way it is.even direction & set up is too good.i m happy with it :D
Originally posted by Chandni-

Hahah Great post yaar! I truly do believe that Ruslaa and most definitely act from watching MP3 to I don't Love You he has grown as an actor and I think seeing him in this TV limelight will only give him more experience :)

I also agree with the Divorce topic! Marriage either works or it doesnt and I am sure Sony will portray every topic in more civil and modern way! Things have changed and so have traditions. lookin down upon divorce and looking up to marriage has also changed.

I too am excited for this show :D

Heya Chandni! Thanks! ðŸ˜›

I agree, TV will definitely help him learn even more.

Yes, Sony is perhaps the only one, who might actually show that divorce is not the end of the world. Yes, I think society is slowly changing, not completely and so has the world itself...it's not fair to look at divorce or marriage as the end all/be all issue in life.

Me too, hope to see more awesomeness! 
Originally posted by geethu07

Nice post shama 😊 Even i kept thinking whatz the big deal if a girl dont get married 🤔 😆 The PH stated they are gonna show something real and i gonna buy dat. So i really hope they dont show OTT moments.Waiting for ruslan's performance.

Thanks Geethu! LOL yes indeed, the obsession with having girls get married is insane. Yes, me too...the combination of Sony and Shrishti Arya's PH has me hopeful that they will be real and relatable. Me too OTT moments are meant for other channels...yup can't wait to see his proper introduction of his character as well. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ...Jes...

great post! [:D} well i think the concept is very good & mature.hope it doesn't get pressurized by TRPs or channel & it may continue the way it is.even direction & set up is too good.i m happy with it :D

Thanks Jes! ðŸ˜›

Me too, the concept is unique and mature, I like that for sure. I hope so too...even if Sony's head doubts the veracity of TRPs, I just hope that it doesn't change the show's content/concept bc of ratings. Yes I agree, everything is quite nice about the show's set up, can't wait for more. 
Nice post, I also agree that what if a women doesn't agree, & if it is so why other people hv a prob with her decision...And even if she's in mid 3's or 40, she marry,age doesn't matter.
Me 2 I hope that the show will stay simple, realistic with its fresh concept & won't try to add other characters & dramas according to TRP's coz nowadays every cv's do that.
Originally posted by Rishani7

Nice post, I also agree that what if a women doesn't agree, & if it is so why other people hv a prob with her decision...And even if she's in mid 3's or 40, she marry,age doesn't matter.
Me 2 I hope that the show will stay simple, realistic with its fresh concept & won't try to add other characters & dramas according to TRP's coz nowadays every cv's do that.

Thanks Rishani! ðŸ˜Š

Totally agree, women can still marry in their 30s and 40s! Indeed it's USP will be that if it sticks to its original concept. It's sad when a show does a complete 360 turnaround for the sake of TRPs.