Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
watched 2 day's epi? I liked the way the story is quickly falling into place...and the way the story is unfolding...

so Raghu now knows what Abhimanyu's intentions are behind the marriage...also in precap it's shown shivani also came to know abt abhimanyu...

so how will the story take a turn from here? what's u r guess...how will Raghu and shivani get into a marriage bond now...and how will Rana take this change...

share u r views...😊 just for fun...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think shivani heard nothing πŸ˜† n raghu wil try  bt wil not be able to tel to Rana about abi . i think shivani's bhaiya  bhabi wil play role in stopping marriage becoz they don't like abhi.     Edited by duakhan. - 10 years ago
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭 Missed today's epi.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He showed his colours was sure abut it πŸ˜†
Bt I think Raghu will try to tell Mr.Rana and he may fully not believed which may hurt Raghu bt as dada knows Raghu us very sincere and honest person y,ll he lie so he himself will find out truth !!
Abut Shivani so I don,t think Shivani jaadugar will b able to tell her anything πŸ€”
Giving my pov widout seeing episode just read update 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by piyarapiyari - 10 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanitha7

😭Missed today's epi.

Sanitha πŸ€— will watch together through Linkx 😳
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah a very fast paced epi today😊 dont think RAGHU will try to tell anything directly to RANAJI or his BABYJI, HE may try to tell them in someother way or will try to make them see the truth by creating some circumstance.Liking the way the hero has come to know the truth first πŸ‘not the other way round where the heroine only knows everything n all others r mere spectatorsπŸ˜† Which is a norm in every INDIAN show.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a nice episode. πŸ˜›

I don't think Shivani heard anything when they showed her in the precap I felt that she might be sleepwalking don't know if I'm right or not.

I think if Raghu reveals the truth now without any evidence Abhimanyu will manipulate the truth to his advantage.  

What i found strange was when Abhimanyu was talking with the other guy and he turned in Raghu's direction did he see him, why was that scene shown I might be reading more in to it than there really is.
piyarapiyari thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

I don't think Shivani heard anything when they showed her in the precap I felt that she might be sleepwalking don't know if I'm right or not.

I think if Raghu reveals the truth now without any evidence Abhimanyu will manipulate the truth to his advantage.

What i found strange was when Abhimanyu was talking with the other guy and he turned in Raghu's direction did he see him, why was that scene shown I might be reading more in to it than there really is.

Exactly I,m confuse too wid ur last line as the camera moved in raghu,s direction it was obvious that ,ganja takla has seen him bt in other scene again ok πŸ˜•
It was just a silly mistake r really they showed like this someway πŸ˜•
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

no renu...u r ri8...even I was wondering if that person saw raghu or not? any why they discareded that scene...
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: duakhan.

i think shivani heard nothing πŸ˜† n raghu wil try  bt wil not be able to tel to Rana about abi . i think shivani's bhaiya  bhabi wil play role in stopping marriage becoz they don't like abhi.    

hmmm..this would be an interesting alternate...