•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi...just finushed watching the epi...links thanjs to rekha ...

A very interesting point ...raaghu is the sautela beta...n his father seemed not to ackniwledge him at all...
Just was thinking about uma dis post...will raghu be actually a prince in disguise?...
He is so diff fron the rest of the family...!
I knew he would be their step son. This show is remake of an old movie called Swami and new movie Dhadkan with Akshay Kumar- Sunil Shetty and Shilpa Shetty.

Only difference that Raghu isn't rich in the show. 
No.. R's dad taunted R's mother saying that she is step mother, so why she so bothered about him ?
R's mother retorted back saying that since you are the real father, why don't you show more concern towards your son ?
Originally posted by a_uma

No.. R's dad tauntedR's mother saying that she is step mother, so why she so bothered about him ?
</div>
<div>
R's mother retorted back saying that since you are the real father, why don't you show more concern towards your son ?

My point is also same as she is step mother she shld b not concerned bt here real father is not concerned Wht ,s the big twist story behind it πŸ˜•
And did Raghu knows πŸ˜•
yaa dearr i completelyy forgot about thisss
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi...just finushed watching the epi...links thanjs to rekha ...

A very interesting point ...raaghu is the sautela beta...n his father seemed not to ackniwledge him at all...
Just was thinking about uma dis post...will raghu be actually a prince in disguise?...
He is so diff fron the rest of the family...!

ohhh so he is really prince in disguise...

i think he too belongs to rich family πŸ˜³
Raghu's father is his real father. His actual mother died when he was small. Anyway the step mom is very affectionate towards him ! But the father is awful ! The whole family is weird to be honest ! >.<
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Raghu's father is his real father. His actual mother died when he was small. Anyway the step mom is very affectionate towards him ! But the father is awful ! The whole family is weird to be honest ! >.<

True..thats all abt Do Dil...yes i think show is all abt hw his step mom is so caring...when his own father hardly care abt him...& in Rana's palace his own grandson is not worthy at all...instead Rana trust Raghu & knows that Raghu is doing all the responsibilies which has to be done by Jaswant...

So all the boning in btwn them signifies the show's title..where no blood relation...but heart rules...

Rahgu himself give respect to Rana & Shivani becx they wr pure heart person & love him,trust him,respect him...where his own family spl his father don't love him...
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

I know, right!  The whole family is filled with such weirdos πŸ˜•
Only Raghu seems to be the only sane one😳