Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se - Wrtitten Update For 16th August 2013

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Wrtitten Update For 16th August 2013

Raghu gets food from his house in a big carriage...and shivani and Abhi leaves to wash their hands...Rana asks Raghu to quickly open the boxes and calls a servant to asks him to replace the food with their food...and asks Raghu not to tell to shivani anything...and Raghu agrees...his frnd Doc asks Rana wht's wrong in shivani eating food from Raghu's house? and Rana replies...shivani cannot eat such spicy food...

shivani eats and likes the food thinking it's from Raghu's house...and asks Raghu what gift will he get for her marriage...she teases him saying that this much of food from house is not enough for her as a marriage gift...

At the haveli...Rana's grand son(lol sorry forgot the name) asks Rana for some money( I think it's 25,000) and Rana asks why? Mahima replies that they want to start a new business...and Rana refuses to give the money and says he can help a small amount like 2000 or 5000...and leaves the room...mahima takes the cheque book Rana left behind and asks her husband to make Rana's signature on the blank cheque...

As the grandson and mahima r leaving the room abhi stops them and takes the cheque from the grandson and tears it into pieces...and says at least do not cheat u r own people...and Rana overhears that...and gets impressed abt abhi

Meantime Raghu completes his work assigned to him by Rana...and leaves to home...on the way he buys a palan( the palaki...what carries a Bride to marriage venue) as a gift for shivani...on the way he finds Abhi's car parked to the side of the road...and gets down his bike to see if the car has any problem...then he ovehears Abhi talking to some contractor...Abhi syas that man that he can sell that land to him to build a resort and hotel...and says school will never come here as Rana is dreaming...and says after marriage he is sure that shivani will sign all the property where ever he wants and when ever he asks...and also says that he had really put a lot of effort to win confidence of Rana and shivani...Raghu overhears all this...

Credit:
Latha.I

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Latha and Ahnaf😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update😊Thankoo Latha and Dk😛I think his grandson's name is jashwant😊!!
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Ahnaf...😊

and sorry guys...excuse my poor memory...😳

@snigs thanks dear...yup jaz it is as mahima calls...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankx for update :)
Nice 😛
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update👏 but the amt JASWANT asked is 15 lakhs.
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the wu...
i think Abhi is talking to some Land grabber business man...who want to grab that land of Rana...
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks for  the update 😛