Anamika

Sahara One's supernatural thriller gets its cast

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

super natural lovers gets new place---hope to meet some of this forum members in that forum post closure of anamika...

Sahara One's social thriller with a supernatural touch to it will soon be on air. The show slated to be titled Woh Kaun Thi, will be produced by The Entertainment Hub, makers of the ongoing Haunted Nights. As reported by media, Vishal Gandhi and Jyotsna Chandola play the leads while Vrinda Dawda will essay the negative lead in the show, Vishaka.

We now have information about some big names who are associated with the show. Talented actress Kshitee Jogwill make her comeback post Savitri with this project. She will essay the role of Suhasini, the only positive character in the entire Devraj family, which is of the male lead.

Vinita Mallik who plays Dadi in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai will be seen playing the dadi here too, of the male lead. She will again essay a greyish character. Prakash Ramchandani has been cast opposite Kshitee Jog, and they play the uncle and aunt to the male lead.

Also, Mugdha Shah will be seen essaying an important role, and will be related to Vrinda Dawda's character. Actor Arun Singh who was earlier seen in Na Aana Is Desh Laado will also play an important role in the show.

When contacted, Vinita confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I play the character of Bhavani Maa who is the dadi of the male lead's family. However, I have not started to shoot yet."

Kshitee Jog said, "I took up this show as I have not been part of a supernatural show like this. I liked the concept a lot."

Prakash too confirmed that he is part of the show. "I play the chacha of the male lead, and mine will be a greyish character."

We hear that the shoot for the show has already begun. It is slated to launch sometime in September 2013.

-----------------

Edited by rajh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the show sounds too much like anamika only, so not interested in another show where the supernatural person will be all evil and to add to that there would be many other hindi soap type villians. so not interested. as it is i dont have any expectations from sahara one which has always been a very regressive channel in my opinion.
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Bournville..

the show sounds too much like anamika only, so not interested in another show where the supernatural person will be all evil and to add to that there would be many other hindi soap type villians. so not interested. as it is i dont have any expectations from sahara one which has always been a very regressive channel in my opinion.

i will give it a try--jyotsa is lead and playing woh kaun thi...and as per article vishakha is negative...so just hope cvs stick to this only and keep jyotsa as positive till end...

and these lines will give hope---

She will essay the role of Suhasini, the only positive character in the entire Devraj family--😆 so devraj family is full of negative people ...😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajh

i will give it a try--jyotsa is lead and playing woh kaun thi...and as per article vishakha is negative...so just hope cvs stick to this only and keep jyotsa as positive till end...

well the show would be like shree then. 
rajh thumbnail
well the show would be like shree then. 

well i think---jyotsa might come to devraaj family to take revenge...but actually falls in love with hero if i guess correctly about plot...if that is case then...it will be lot of different from anamika as this will make jyotsa positive despite she is super natural woh kaun thi...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I wlil give it a try for staying connected to forum family.

@Deshu: aap ne notice nahin kya...Vishan Gandhi aka Kabir from PKYEK is making his come back...uss kliye ek try to hum de hi sakte hain.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sahara one toh mere tv pe nhi hain par forum main visit karungi kabhi kabhi
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

I wlil give it a try for staying connected to forum family.

@Deshu: aap ne notice nahin kya...Vishan Gandhi aka Kabir from PKYEK is making his come back...uss kliye ek try to hum de hi sakte hain. 

i saw tht dear, but i dont subscribe to Sahara One and wont do that for just one show. haan YT pe try marungi, but i dont have much hopes from this show
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Main bohot miss karungi ana forum ko.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i saw tht dear, but i dont subscribe to Sahara One and wont do that for just one show. haan YT pe try marungi, but i dont have much hopes from this show

Kya Deshu...u dont have this channel too 😕 koi problem nahi humein to bas in touch rehna hai😳...ive joined "Jee le Zara forum" for u n ull join this one for me 😛 

Me too wasn't interested before reading Raj's second relpy which has raised my hopes warna kaun family drama mein interested hai😆...atleast not me untill n unless koi fav na ho 😊 but this one has Vishal gandhi 😛
1 2 3
Next