Episode 5: Raghu woh baisakhi hai jo Jaswant nahin

Posted: 10 years ago

A strong statement again. Such statements not only aggravate others, they will come back to haunt both Balwant Singh and Raghu. When Shivani and Raghu embark on a relationship other than the current one, Dadaji will repent all that he said, albeit for a short while. For Raghu, these statements are like a noose. One that he and others tighten around his neck. Because Dadaji considers him family, he will risk his life. Because Dadaji will one day be furious at him, he will face heartbreak. But this relationship will also flourish. The day that happens, Raghu can smile.

Raghu is not in love with Shivani. Not yet. For those who think he already is, the paalkhi scene should have made it apparent that he respects her only, a lot. For now. But love will stem from this respect and what a beautiful way that will be.

Abhimanyu pulled up Jaswant to get a one up in Dadaji's eyes. Will these two grey characters work in cohorts in the future? I can see it happening already.

Will Shivani hear that oaf's conversation? I do not think so. How will Raghu handle this oaf's reality? I am interested to see.

All in all, it has been a good first week for the show.

nice analysis...and the show is turning to be more interesting...
Originally posted by Latha.I

nice analysis...and the show is turning to be more interesting...

Thank you! 😳 Yes, the show is definitely getting to be more interesting
 The summary of the epi,Very aptly put,the plot has become really interesting👏now will have to wait n watch how ABHIMANYUS true face is revealed by our hero RAGHU😛
Edited by heera1702 - 10 years ago
excellent analysis BB 👏

agree with u that Raghu's not yet in love with Shivani.. but poor Shivani's heading for heartbreak when Abhi's truth is revealed to her..😕
Hi,

I don't think shiavni had anything ...

but looking at raghu's character , he is way too loyal... emotionally attched to balwant... he didn't even flinch when rana changed the food ...!!! 

n rana absolutely trusts him...! 

n from rana's dialogue to jaswant , he still hasn't forgiven him for marrying 'as per his own wish n without his blessings' ...! it says a lot... he doesn't forget or forgive...
Perfect awsome analysis 👍🏼
Story is getting interesting more and more just waiting to c how Raghu will reveal abhi and Wht,ll b Rana,s reaction !!!
awesome analysis, cant wait for todayz episode
Originally posted by heera1702

The summary of the epi,Very aptly put,the plot has become really interesting👏now will have to wait n watch how ABHIMANYUS true face is revealed by our hero RAGHU😛

Thank you! 😳 It may take a while before they reveal his character completely but the consequences will be interesting to watch I think!
Originally posted by a_uma

excellent analysis BB 👏

agree with u that Raghu's not yet in love with Shivani.. but poor Shivani's heading for heartbreak when Abhi's truth is revealed to her..😕

Thank You! 😳

With Abhimanyu, Shivani may percieve it to be heartbreak when in reality she is nowhere close to it. Raghu will most definitely feel sad for her at the time though 😃