Super Singer Season 4 (Vijay TV) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Watching the show right now ... all with SPB songs... 
Who is this co hosting with Ma Ka pa?
My Daughter mentioned he looked like mini version of Surya nnu.
he tries to imitate surya a lot. i think he is anand? another tv show host?
i felt that Shenbagaraj disappointed on kana kaaNum kaNgaL mella.. what a song by SPB..
his start was sodhappal and I felt he did not do justice to the song..
at least, not his usual best.

Sai vignesh...(his carnatic teacher is my maternal uncle) was very good but as they said, lacked expression...will come with maturity.

diwakar - kaNNukkuL - again was good but it is tough to sing spbs songs. too many sangathis and he was good but not his very best.
to this date, his kaasu mEla was the best.

Narayanan - felt he was really good. again lacked a little baavam but that would come with experience but overall he did justice to the song.

SPB - enna thaan irukkO andha thondai and voice la...honey dhaan.

his antics wtih Mano are getting to be boring. staged comedy...

Originally posted by swash2

i felt that Shenbagaraj disappointed on kana kaaNum kaNgaL mella.. what a song by SPB..
his start was sodhappal and I felt he did not do justice to the song..
at least, not his usual best.

Sai vignesh...(his carnatic teacher is my maternal uncle) was very good but as they said, lacked expression...will come with maturity.

diwakar - kaNNukkuL - again was good but it is tough to sing spbs songs. too many sangathis and he was good but not his very best.
to this date, his kaasu mEla was the best.

Narayanan - felt he was really good. again lacked a little baavam but that would come with experience but overall he did justice to the song.

SPB - enna thaan irukkO andha thondai and voice la...honey dhaan.

his antics wtih Mano are getting to be boring. staged comedy...

Exactly what I felt.
I think the guys are doing a pretty good job, enjoyed the past 3 days for sure!!  Congrats to them.
Waiting for the ladies to rock now. 
These 3 days wonderful with SPB. Over as of today.

I think next janaki Amma for girls.

Diwakar - Aadi masam kathadikka

Sanjay - Pacha malai poovu

Rizwan - Manguyile poonguyile

Arvind Srinivas - Thanga Thamarai

Al gates - Padayappa - Out of pitch. 

Sarath Santosh - Mannil Indha kadhal andri - Charanam ok

Of all I felt Sanjay and Arvind Srinivas much better. And Arvind Srinivas is the best I guess of all today.

Sarath strugggled a bit with tough song and Azhagesan I didn't like it too shaky. 

Rizwan - ok

SPB was wonderful this whole week awesome due to his presence.
Very humble person.

They called one of Arvind friends to stage - he was SPB's brother son. He praised his periyappa. 
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Who is this co hosting with Ma Ka pa?
My Daughter mentioned he looked like mini version of Surya nnu.
Meenu akka his name is Vishnu.. he is from singapore.. he is famous there as a host..
agreed about Arvind..was really good. and contrary to what Srinivas said, the group cheered only after he completed the high note.

more than the sangathi correctness, Arvind was able to bring that slight drugged but happy feeling that the original track had!!  that was a big plus, in my opinion.

sarath - was good but not his best. though I wished SPB had offered a bit more in appreciation when commenting.

AlGates - i wish they would stop capitalizing on his presence and send him out. they are just patronizing him and I feel bad for him and mad at Vijay TV for letting this charade continue. The poor judges can't even be harsh on him, owing to his age.

Sanjay - was ok...did u all know that there was an outpouring on his LR Eashwari mimicry in facebook where people even said they would stop watchign this show and shun Vijay TV for he insulted LRE and her thamizhachi comment sparked indignation. they did not understadn this was done just in jest. and he goes off again yesterday. i liked it though since i knew it was not vileful.

his singing was good though but again, not his best.

Rizwan - a complete washout yesterday, again IMHO.

diwakar - why did they give a second chance to him? thought he was going to sing just a couple lines...

spb was spb...rocked...
Originally posted by krithikas

Meenu akka his name is Vishnu.. he is from singapore.. he is famous there as a host..

Thanks da.