Young chefs want to cook for Bollywood superstars.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Young chefs want to cook for Bollywood superstars

Young chefs want to cook for Bollywood superstars
Vansh
Armed with spatulas, pots and pans, the ustaads of the first season of 'Junior MasterChef Swaad Ke Ustaad' have already geared up to showcase their creativity to judges, chefs Vikas Khanna, Kunal Kapoor and Surjan Singh Jolly. TOI asked some of the kids who their favourite stars are and what they'd like to cook for them:

Vansh Bajaj: I would love to make Hara Bhara Kamaal Dhanoo Bemisal for Shah Rukh Khan. The dish is most loved by Dhanoo (that is my tummy) and I am sure Shah Rukh uncle will also love it

Eva Lalwani: I love Katrina, she looks just like Cinderella, one of my favourite fairytale characters. I would love to bake a princess cake for her, decorated with flowers and melting chocolates.

Sakshi Tiwari: I would present Ranbir uncle authentic Lucknowi Malai Paneer. I would like to invite him to my hometown Lucknow and take him to all the wonderful eateries to taste the chaats over Barfi!

Soham Raje: I would like to make Chicken Dabangg for my favourite hero Salman Khan. But before I make him taste it, I would love to dance with him on Hud Hud Dabangg.

Amul Presents Junior MasterChef Swaad Ke Ustaad premieres tonight at 9 on Star Plus.
Dishes ke naam kitne ajeeb hain! o.O

These kids are quite talented! :P 
Thanks  4  sharing.These  kids  come  up  with   weird  names  4  the  dishes 😆.Loved  yesterday's  episode  and  Vikas  was  too  cute  with  his  amazing  xpressions  and  Kunal  was  good  too.It  was  an  entertaining  episode.It  was  good  2  see  a  contestant  Aryaaman  all  the  way  talking  non  stop  and  he  said  he  would love  2 trouble  both  Vikas  and  Kunal 😆.