Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks akka for the update.

Shubha and Janani so annoying. How come they don't understand how wonderful and loving their father is. :(

Sad to see Mathi appa hearing all those hurting words.

Let's see how Ashok escapes and reaches reception on time.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So much of anger within Janani  And she just talks out without thinking. As for subha totally disappointed with her and her attitude.. she just last out at her father not having a single trust on him. Janani talked so much what did she do? Suggest going to police station but she never thought the consequences later Subha will face it ...

Felt sorry for Mathi in yesterday's episode.

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ratna for the update
wow Ashok ku yena oru confidence .FIL mela . he is cool
felt bad for mathi.janani really annoying .even subha is scared and disappointed but janani 😡 poor mathi
hopper_ocean thumbnail
ashok is confident as he already witness how kollaveri mathi can be if anything to do with his girls issue 🤣 Ashok ku irakara confident konja kudha subha kitta illa 👎🏼
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ratna akka for the update. 🤗
Yes ashok ku irukra confidence kuda own daughter subha ku illaye.
Poor mathi so sad to see him. 😭
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sorry Ratna forgot to save space for the updates - from next week i will do it properly

Suba is typical female - i will die speech - Mathi should have left her alone no receiption - i don't have any sad feelings for her

Janani the next  i know everything girl - didn't know the difference between good father and father

i would say most of the fathers just provide the money and little attention to the kids - Mathi on the other hand paying too much attention to his girls - she needs to know the difference otherwise how she is going to report

Asok i don't have comment for him 👎🏼
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update jaya 🤗 .its really nice maiden update da. lovely update

janani not beleving mathi too bad. Ashok purinchuta alavu subha ku puryala too bad girls .hmm wil mathi bring ashok back suspense ah irukkey.waiting for next epi
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks jaya ma for the updates ⭐️ you have covered up all details. I did not get a chance to watch it nethu but i don't have too as your updates are more then enough

I think mathi has gone to bring Ashok. He definitely will not allow anything to happen to this reception. Janani is crossing her boundaries way to much. Insulting father and on top of that provoking Subha. How can she be a good journalist when she puts emotion in front while judging things? 👎🏼

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Sorry Ratna forgot to save space for the updates - from next week i will do it properly

aww its okie Kalki .. 😳