Vani Rani

Vani Rani Aug 19 - 23 Discussions

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the update

Vani giving big lecture. still Bhoomi and Anacond did not change their mind.

Jyo has to chase them out. Sure Anaconda will follow Bhoomi into Vani's house.

Karthik so much confident in marrying Poo and moving his coin carefully.

Where is Gautam and Sara gone? they seems to be rested with confidence of holding Poo for Sara.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah newt i agree... bhoomi was shamelessly just standing listening. I hope the talk that Vani gave had knock some sense into Joyti brain.. still i doubt ðŸ¤”

thank for the updates

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update - Vani you rock - good advice - hope Jo & hopeless brother listen  and use their brains

jo should stop using blackmailing Mano - let him enjoy his life

Vani is right 100% good advice for all of us

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nitya.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nithya.

Once again Pa Raghavan has come out with really lovely dialogues. I couldn't believe Anaconda Sr's hypocritical behaviour. What a jenmam! I choked when Anaconda said what paavam Jyo did for her to suffer like this. Poongodi rocked and stood up to Anaconda fiercely. I like Mahalakshmi in this role.

Vani made a lot of sense but I disagree with her when she was implying that husband and wife should stick together no matter what. It was also not fair for her to blame Mano like that. She should have asked herself how bad Jyo's behaviour must have been for him to leave the house. Rani irritated me with her polambal. I want the Paravai Rani back, not this one.

I hope Jyo sees sense.

Vani should divorce Bhoomi. She doesnt need him.
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true ðŸ˜† poongodi rocked today.. she looks like mini radhika today.. poor bhoomi finally back to home.. good that he apologized to all..found to be realized his mistake but donno when this vedalam may climb back. lets wait n watch..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Makkazs i know you guys got excited over yesterday episode. But lets wait for the updates to be up before we put up the spoilers please ðŸ˜³ Thanks for understanding. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lakshmikr

true ðŸ˜† poongodi rocked today.. she looks like mini radhika today.. poor bhoomi finally back to home.. good that he apologized to all..found to be realized his mistake but donno when this vedalam may climb back. lets wait n watch..

Lakshmi chellam.. update podaruthukku munnadi spoiler potta.. Lakshmi will write the update nu msg pottuduven.  😉

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry makkas. late ayiduthu.. had to go out for some personal work.. will post the update in an hour.

adhu varaikum Brief one:

Poo fires pati and mama. Bhoomi comes back home. he apoligizes to all. He even pardons Selvi.  All are moved. But Vani is still cold.

Shenba cuts Selvi's hand. Rajesh fights. Kaali supports Shenba and picks a grinding stone to kill his son. All but Shenba plead and he drops the stone with a  wanring to R & S. My home better abide by my rules.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Pongodhi did super job. Indeed she was like kutty Vani yesterday episode. She gave nicely to anaconda and this time her mother remain quite ðŸ˜‰

Bhoomi is back and as usual rani swami and co felt into his fake acting. I am very sure Vani did not buy this. Lets see what's store for us today. I am hoping Bhoomi goes to bring Selvi and Rajesh back here. I really wanna see the look on Shenba face when both Selvi Rajesh walks out. Enna this loosu Selvi might say no its okay we will stay here nu