Which show will do better -- Je Le Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rival Site--

Let's find out the answer from our in-house tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani.

"To begin with, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se has got the Cards of Eight of Wands and Sun which mean the show will do well and will connect with the masses. It will take time to pick up, but over time will do well. Show lead Arhaan Behll has go the Card of Three of Pentacles which signifies that he will achieve a lot of love and appreciation from masses."

Talking about Jee Le Zara, it has got the Card of Three of Cups which connotes celebration. Show lead Sangeeta Ghosh has got the Card of Magician and she will truly spread magic with her presence in the show. Ruslaan will also gain a lot of female fan following. Delnaaz Irani is a dark horse and a surprise package for the viewers. She has got the Card of Empress which means she will do exceedingly well."

"So for me both the shows will do well but if we compare then I see Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se to do better than Jee Le Zara."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Frankly i dont believe this bcoz her prediction proved wrong last time ðŸ˜† A good story presented well can charm the audience. ðŸ˜³ Thanx for sharing ðŸ˜ŠEdited by geethu07 - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i feel like who cares 😆 u knw every show has  a dif concept & all...some of works with some & some doesn't.like there are many shows who r doing so well bt i never feel like witching them.that doesn't make d show less or my choice imperfect.why comparing.i m happy with JLZ 😃 Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do watch both the shows, they hv simple stories but JLZ is something fresh & realistic without dramatic dozes that's why I prefer this than DDBEKD.
And yep every shows are diff & hv their own concepts, we can't compare them...
Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree.jo show connect hoga wahee chalega...:)..i hope jee le jara will do better
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Don't believe in such predictions but i hope this show does well as it has good storyline and casts ðŸ˜Š
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anyways, this just went over my head. Haha, it's not like they can predict anything bad unless the want a fan revolt or something..
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets see if the predictions come true...
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously..??! It all depends on how well a story is executed lolx
btw TFS
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ I don't believe in such predictions. ðŸ˜†