Delian01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
To be honest , I am only watching this show because of Ruslaan. He is such an good actor...I really like him from the time of MP3 and really love him...πŸ˜›

So, guys please join Ruslaan's fan club and did you all read the prediction about this show posted by tellychakkar? The show will be a hit though won't be as good compared to other shows...😭

Also, I really lied the name Ruvachi n ruvan is very good SaRuv is also nice but RuVan sounds a bit unique and nice😊

Hope you liked the names !!! And Sangeeta and Ruslaan= ?? please share your worthy suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Delian01

To be honest , I am only watching this show because of Ruslaan. He is such an good actor...I really like him from the time of MP3 and really love him...πŸ˜›

So, guys please join Ruslaan's fan club and did you all read the prediction about this show posted by tellychakkar? The show will be a hit though won't be as good compared to other shows...😭

Also, I really lied the name Ruvachi n ruvan is very good SaRuv is also nice but RuVan sounds a bit unique and nice😊

Hope you liked the names !!! And Sangeeta and Ruslaan= ?? please share your worthy suggestions

out of all i liked RuVan
offscreen name =RuSan

Senoritaaa thumbnail
Even iam watching this show only for my mp3 hero..i have huge crush on him 😳
Iam already join his fanclub
Show has unique concept but 9.30 slot already has hit shows like QH,YRKKH both show r in top 5..so this show has to prove
And frankly speaking then QH is my 1st choice i love that show so i wil watch repeat epi of this show..

SaRuv is gud
And sangeeta and ruslaan i dont know
Delian01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SanVi.

Even iam watching this show only for my mp3 hero..i have huge crush on him 😳
Iam already join his fanclub
Show has unique concept but 9.30 slot already has hit shows like QH,YRKKH both show r in top 5..so this show has to prove
And frankly speaking then QH is my 1st choice i love that show so i wil watch repeat epi of this show..

SaRuv is gud
And sangeeta and ruslaan i dont know

Yes I think SaRuv is good and RuSan is good Ruslaan and Sangeeta. Yes,qubbol hai is also my first choice as I love AsYa. The best show but hope this show also does well.
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I 2 watch this show only 4 ruslan, the mp3 hero..he z still cool as he ws in mp3..nd his chemistry wid saachi z awesome
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
m watching this show fr d story n ruslaan..
he is sooo cute..his smile is vibrant
already joined his fanclub
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am watching it because of the sizzling chemistry between sanchi and dhruv...
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too,Love u Ruslaan 
naaz27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ruslaan an sangeeta together makes. KHD JLZ